Collapse
10 results in 0.0043 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• ghostrider52
    replied to Welding steel cable
    what about welding a pipe nipple to a piece of plate then filling the nipple with molten lead has work for me. got lead weights from tire shop for free i go by every couple months for a couple of 5 gal pails melt them in the winter time into larger sizes.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider52
    replied to Wiring Syncrowave 180SD
    thanks for the question i didn't really look a my manual as i bought my 180 tig & 302 with my severence money been getting the 302 set up on the truck and haven't had time to deal with the 180 Need to make some alum. tool boxes for the truck and i was just going to plug the 180 into the 250 ac...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider52
    replied to Wiring Syncrowave 180SD
    wiring for Syncrowave 180 SD

I think this is what you are looking for i scan this off of my manual if need other info such as different tungstens can scan that page also if needed not sure what model you have this might be close though....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sorry i mistoke your question about your welding supervisor responsibility!
    welding supervisor responsibility is to try and train a person how to weld in an specific enviroment ie -- welding booth -- &-- to follow proper procedures on engineered welding drawings who don't have any practicle...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• is this a cwb certified shop . the reason that i ask this is when i worked for
    BCRail we weren't cwb certified and our welding instructors were taken off of the floor and had to pass the same welding tests. when it came time to certify us for a pecticular job a welder from the floor beat out...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider52
    replied to What Type Rods
    Type of rod

i use 6011 for root pass and to preheat a bit then mostly 7018 or 7024 for cover passes. this was done with a 6011 root pass and 12018 cover passes.
    i just bought a box of 11018 for another job a few months ago but it fell through but i might have another excavator...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider52
    started a topic first job taken on

first job taken on

this was a sub contracted job as the person didn't have time to do it as when it needed to be done this is the 6th time that i have done this type of work since i was 12 yrs old. this one was done with rented 300amp lincoln's & ln25 wire feeds---- wire 5/64 innershield - have more pics need to...
    See more | Go to post

• ghostrider52
    started a topic Picture

Picture

Trying this again smaller format...
    See more | Go to post

• ghostrider52
    started a topic picture

picture

this i hope is a picture of my new 302 Trail Blazer and Air compressor for my service truck the morning after i recieved it
    See more | Go to post

• ghostrider52
    started a topic newbie to internet

newbie to internet

just want to say hello and wish everybody a hppy and prosperous new year have some pictures from various jobs over the year but can't seem to get them to post wil keep trying any info please
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X