Collapse
22 results in 0.0100 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• ctinberg
    replied to Diesel Fuel Transfer Tank
    Elvis try a hydraulic supply house that makes hoses and has fittings a Tomkins or a Fastenal . good luck chris
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ctinberg
    replied to Smoker Build
    Whopper the only way you are ever going to be like these craftsman is buy doing it . the more stuff you do the more you will learn . don't be intimidated by this stuff there is a wealth of information on these sites and there are allot of guys willing to help .welding and fabrication is just like any...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I am all for buying used but that is always a "beating down point " i like to make with a guy selling something , if i get this thing home and something is wrong your price isn't such a good price and i am stuck with a $500 POS . it doesn't seem like you did bad $600 in a $12-1500.00 machine...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• last July someone kicked my back door in just like you have there and stole a bunch of tools and other personal stuff in my house . the cops told me if you don't use your door just board it up and don't use it any more . i didn't want to do that so i put a more secure door in and a bar so it can't...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ctinberg
    replied to Need advice on bracket supports
    it looks to me like the part of the bracket that comes down is not the same thickness as the one that mounts to the frame if it were mine i would use those as a pattern and make some the same thickness as the U shaped one and box it in and make a gusset on top of the U shaped bracket out of square tubing...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ctinberg
    replied to welding positioner
    positioner

you would really be better off getting a lathe chuck because no matter what you use you will have to adapt some sort of gear box and electric motor to turn while you are welding and you will end up cutting this thing apart and you have no way of hanging on to anything, those...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• buy em

Sandbert ,find a place that is convenient for you to walk in and do business with i looked on the internet and after you ad in shipping cost the price was about the same . i have a vertical band saw and i have a place about a mile from my house that will make them and guarantee...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ctinberg
    replied to Millermatic 35
    Mm35

i had one that did the same thing and thought the wire feed motor was out and took it in to get repaired and they said all it needed was a new liner they said the one that was in there was too short and that fixed it . get ya a new liner before you take it in , it...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ctinberg
    started a topic MM252 fan not coming on

MM252 fan not coming on

HI ALL ! i have been welding a little with my 252 and have not heard the fan kick on yet . my question, is it supposed to come on only when it gets hot or is it supposed to come on all the time ? i by no means have been working it very hard short beads at short intervals but i do leave the machine turned...
    See more | Go to post

• ctinberg
    replied to New to welding
    Hold out for a good used one

since you are asking for advice i will give you mine .a hobbyist myself i am on my second welder as of a few months ago they have both been Millers (the best in my opinion ) i bought both of them used the one i currently have a MM 252 was almost brand new...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks for the info guys . a little FYI I called Miller tech support today and they told me if i have 6/3 wire i could use up to 100 ft. for a cord ."definitely didn't expect that " something to keep in mind . thanks again Chris
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• how long of a power cord can you add to a MM252

just correcting the title ....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ctinberg
    started a topic mm252 how long of power can you add

mm252 how long of power can you add

I just bought second hand a MM252and i have about a 25 ft 6/3power cord on my MM35 that i want to change over to the new machine before i sell the 35 i was wandering if it is ok to put that cord on the new machine without any problems? thanks Chris
    See more | Go to post

• ctinberg
    replied to mm 35 not feeding wire
    Hey guys just wanted to give an update.i took it in to the LWS to have them take a look, well apparently.1.) i had the wrong liner and had it cut too short they said "i put it in about 2 yrs.ago and worked ok but they said it was wrong so i said OK.i told them to check it all out rheostat,fan,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ctinberg
    replied to mm 35 not feeding wire
    AZEDGE thanks for replying ,i wish i had your expertise . the more i read about this the more in depth of a problem it seems i have . as for the wire not feeding when you pull the trigger wire should come out rather you are welding or not right? i have done allot of digging on the net today and have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X