28 results in 0.0093 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• mattbrissey
    replied to what's the safest way.......
    procedure

This is just my 2 cents, if the guy didnt care about procedure, then why did he ask what is the safest way to do it?? it isnt like he is insisting that he do it, just asking the safest way, whether it be water, scrap it, or have someone else do it. i love reading these post...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattbrissey
    replied to roofing equipment
    jlg lift

jlg makes a boom lift that is on crawler tracks. dont know if there are anybody who rents them, you can take a look at their site and see if its what what you may want to look into(renting)
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• idea?

I dont know where you can find any plans, but you can go to a local heavy equipment rental company and more than likely they use the same setup. take a look and heck take pics and that might give you some ideas.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattbrissey
    replied to just a question
    idea

Hey thanks heavy work for that idea, some reason never thought of that? GREAT idea though might be the one i try
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattbrissey
    thanks

ok cool thanks alot fou all the help
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattbrissey
    OK thanks everybody for your input. as far as the rig goes all i have is a f150 and the diesel welder so i dont know if that would be enough? i would love to do that and travel, but wouldnt i have to hire people, fitter, helper, ect witch i guess that would be one of the steps in starting your own...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattbrissey
    started a topic just a question

just a question

I am a pipe welder, but things are a lot slow at the company i work for. i have a 250 amp diesel welder and a miller thunderbolt ac/dc, with these machines i have the option to tig with both. and i have the experience to do them too, i have only been welding for 1 1/2 years. im thinking about a small...
    See more | Go to post

• mattbrissey
    replied to mobile welders
    to cat

Hey i didnt know you wasnt a guy, sorry about that just trying to get some of these people who want to act like someone pissed in their cornflakes to calm down a little when asked a honest question didnt see anything wrong with the question asked. sorry if offended
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattbrissey
    replied to mobile welders
    professionalism

Hey how bout this, all i heard the guy ask is a simple question. is that a high price? then all you welders who have the nice shops want to rip the guy a new one! dont get me wrong i am a pipe welder by profession and have not been in it for long. and i do understand about...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattbrissey
    replied to Newbie with a Question
    Ive had it happen

I welded with a cheap ac welder with the same rod, one box worked fine. Good welds, bought another box and had the problem you are having? went back to the first box and they worked fine. so far been only 1 box i found will work. good luck
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattbrissey
    started a topic warranty

warranty

did any body have to register their new machine, did it come with a registration card? i cant remember if mine did. or if they can tell by the serial number on the machine?? thanks
    See more | Go to post

• mattbrissey
    replied to tricks of the trade
    thanks to all

hey just wanted to tell all you guys thanks, i am already doing most of the safety parts. earplugs, safety glasses, leather, laceless boots, carhartt or ****ies work pants,ect. but the athletic sock was a good idea, ill try that one

thanks to ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattbrissey
    replied to You might be a weldor if....
    good job

hey skidsteersteve great job on this monster. very well worth it

Have A Good One yall
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattbrissey
    started a topic tricks of the trade

tricks of the trade

hey guys, i would like to know the cool things yall have learned or heard of. kinda like i heard if u get minor welders flash u can cut a potato and put it on your eyes. stuff like that. and maybe the "weird but true" if u have any. just a cool little thought. thanks
    See more | Go to post

• mattbrissey
    replied to Hello, from Mi.
    hello

and hi to u too. welcome to the board. huve fun !!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X