Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0073 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Fire Extinguisher Sprayer

My dad and I have been using ones like this for years. We both have the 'wide mouth" tanks that have a 2 - 3 inch opening on top, some models have a much smaller 3/4 to 1 inch hole. The wide mouth makes it easy to fill and not spill the chemicals. We...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welding an engine block, correct procedure?

Hello,

I need to weld a crack on a Farmall Cub engine block. If anyone is familiar, it is the casting that is typically cracked when the tractor is pulled by its front axle. Apparently, someone has attempted to repair it on the tractor in the past and this will need to be ground off...
    See more | Go to post

• Adjustable legs

I have also considered using the threaded adjustable feet made for scaffolding. The feet have a 4 inch by 6 inch pad with about 18 inches of threaded rod connnected and a big wing nut for the adjustment. The local rental tool place sells them for about $12 a piece. ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• VinnieNC
    replied to Electronic governor
    Governor

Hi Steve,
    I am sure it could be done with a PLC, servo, Hall effect sensor and a good programmer. The cost of all of this would probably be prohibitive though. It would probably take a lot of trial and error to fine tune it and keep it from "hunting". Why...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X