Collapse
7 results in 0.0063 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• steel n bones
    replied to Check out these welds
    wow ..... i think i just died a little inside .. just knowing thats on a car somewhere ......... but **** what a confidence booster at least my welds don't look like that .. its like a bad car wreck .... hurts to look at but you just can't stop staring ......
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I would stay away from anything with "central pneumatic " on it ... central anything really I bought one of the twin tank's they have hoping to use it for various air tools ect ect , and while it may do A job .. id spend the few extra bucks and get a compressor you can count on i hooked up...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• steel n bones
    replied to For Dog Lovers..........
    HAHAHA That made my day ... .... because its def. very true
    Here's my beast his name is Brutus Jones ...... and he only looks calm and innocent ... don't let it fool you

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• haha yea i mean if its not glowing .. its not hot... right ??

though it was painfully apparent to me today when i realized i did not have a fire extinguisher in the garage as i threw my flaming gas tank with about a gallon and a half or so of fuel in it into the yard while...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• haha yeaa........ i know .... but at least that got her naming things she wanted , which i promptly went out and purchased, i try and keep her happy she's a good one offered to go through my parts list for my bike on a few occasions

can't remember if this one was in here or...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• hahahaha just re read and realized how that looked , man ... as nice as that might be ... i don't think i could handle making excuses to 2 women at the same time , i do well to get my gf to buy em most of the time pretty shocked she went for it this time honestly haha
    and thanks!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wow i can't believe i made it through the whole thread just spent the last couple hours here at work reading through this ...
    new to the board, this thread is Great!

ymbaw if you spend all your christmas bonus on welding equip./gear and still haven't gotten your wife/ gf anything...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X