Collapse
45 results in 0.0140 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Arcangel
    replied to Millermatic 350P
    Yeah, the extension cord is really heavy. I put it on my fold down handtruck to move it without hurting myself.

I'm now looking for a 30A spoolgun, I pray I can get a deal on one....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    The one I bought yesterday was the 200/230/460 volt model. The power wire that comes out of the machine is huge compared to what my Dynasty 200DX has. He plugged the welder directly to an outlet but he was so nice he threw in about 100 foot extension just in case I was operating the unit far from...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    Pulled the trigger today on the MM350P. Knock on wood, it powered on OK with no faults and welds awesome. The only thing I'm sad about the welder are the scratches on the unit from where he hung the work leads on the side of the machine.
    BTW how do you check how hours the machine was powered...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    Nothing wrong with the machine. I appreciate your concern for my safety but I feel like I'm pretty well protected since the machine is under warranty till March 2012....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    started a topic Millermatic 350P

Millermatic 350P

Is $1500 a fair price for a MM350P? According to the serial number, it was built in March 2009. It also comes with a full tank of 75/25 and two rolls of wire. It has a few scratches on the outside.
    Are the cabinets painted or powdercoated? Anyone ever tried to refinish the exterior of their...
    See more | Go to post

• Arcangel
    started a topic Can't decide which to keep

Can't decide which to keep

I have a Hypertherm Powermax 30 and Powermax 45. Thinking of downsizing to just the PM45. Are there any compelling reasons to why I should keep the PM30 along with the PM45. The only think I can think of is the ability to run the PM30 off 120 volts. Any of you think that it is overkill to have both...
    See more | Go to post

• Arcangel
    replied to OT- Cold galvanising
    Google "por15" coatings. I think you will be satisfied with the results.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    replied to Diversion problem AGAIN >=(
    This is why Miller decided to call it a "Diversion". All the problems you are having "diverts" your time from completing your task.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    replied to Wiring help
    That is what I thought but better to be safe than sorry. Thanks piniongear.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    started a topic Wiring help

Wiring help

My friend only has a 6-30 receptable at his place but all my stuff has 6-50P on them. Is it safe to make a pigtail that has a 6-30P on one end and a 6-50R on the other so I can plug my equipment when going over to his place. With the exception of the ground, does it matter which wire is attached to...
    See more | Go to post

• Arcangel
    replied to Miller Passport
    Jeronimo, thanks for everything!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    Thanks guys! This forum definitely has some of the most knowledgeable weldors around.

Jeronimo, any suggestions on where to look at for DIY refill kits for my C02 tank. I just don't want to end up like the guy that killed himself filling up cylinders for paintball guns.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    Thanks, Jeronimo and PJ! I pulled the trigger and got the original Passport today. I can't believe this guy let it go for $750. I used a flashlight to look at the internals of this unit and there's absolutely no dust, lint, etc, (not even on the fan blades). Even the mig gun is brand new. I even...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    Jeronimo, what do you mean by your statement: Knowing what I know now, I wouldn´t hesitate to have the older model anyway.
    Thanks, Randy.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    started a topic Miller Passport

Miller Passport

Is $750 a good price for an almost brand new Miller Passport (not the Passport Plus)? Unit looks immaculate both inside and out. Has both of the plugs included with machine (unlike some that have had their original plugs hacked off and replaced) and even original owners manual.
    A guy I knew...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X