Collapse
8 results in 0.0103 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• MM 350 P vs 350 MPa

dseman

The arc quality on both units is great and they both have the same material thickness range. The Millermatic 350 P is a commercial machine, meaning its great in most light manufacturing environments. The XMT 350 MPa is an industrial machine,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Optima VS. MPa

Your welding application is rather demanding, thin aluminum material. I would pick the XMT 350 MPa over the Optima. The MPa has a very stable arc at short arc lenghts, which is what you need for thin Aluminum.

If you going to just do a little project...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Fire it up!

Miller Product Manager Ken here! The MM180 works very well on generators. It was part of our qualification testing. The machine will not fail from wild voltage spikes, unless they are extreme.

Some generator have auto-ideal features, they sence the generator...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PMKen
    replied to Spool Gun With Millermatic 180??
    It won't work... Sorry

If you could send the feed motor power to the Spoolmate 3035, the motor would turn far to slowly to weld (bye bye contact tip). Been there, done that!

The SGA 100 control is the only way to make the 3035 work w/ the MM180.. sorry.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PMKen
    replied to MM140 plain Vs. MM140 auto
    WFS Track

Sundown

I am the Miller's Product Manager for the Millermatic 140 with Auto-Set. We did not include wire feed speed track in the Auto-Set model. The Auto-Set features take all the guess work out of setting up the welder and replaces WFS track.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PMKen
    replied to New Millermatics Are Here!
    Millermatic 140 Auto-Set and 180 update

Let me take a minute to introduce myself, I am Miller's Product Manager for the Small Integrated MIG system (SIMS). I look after the Passport, MM140 with AutoSet and MM180. Let me give you an update on what’s happening with the little Millermatics....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PMKen
    replied to Welder extension cord
    You will not be able to purchase a cord with a 10-50 connector. The 10-50 connector is no longer supported by the National Electrical Code for welding. The connectors use today for welding equipment (6-50) have a dedicated safety ground. The ground pin in the 10-50 is a neutral connection, not a...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PMKen
    replied to Replacing Ground Cable
    Rich

I am Miller's Product Manager for the MM175. Upgrading to #4 work lead is just fine. If you going to make it longer that the standard 10 ft., then a #4 is a very good idea. A longer #6 will reduce the voltage to the arc and cause problems. Go to your local welding distributor for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X