• nebraskaboy
    replied to Miller 210 Purchase
    hey paul
    check out cyberweld.com
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    replied to Armor plate
    well to be honest i know how the navy works and we 9 times out of ten dont have the correct tools for the job and i dont know what he has to work with but yeah thats why i recommended the sand pack to slow cool it
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    replied to Armor plate
    well brother
    i can understand i am a seabee if you are familiar with them and i understand the classification but i you want to talk to me more bout it here is my email [email protected] and maybe we can talk more i have a lot of experience with armor plate and armor since i was the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    replied to Plasma Cam For Sale
    where are you located and how much you asking for it
    you can email me at [email protected]
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    replied to Armor plate
    if you have a pic of what you are doing i am really interested in what you are doing. I just got off the phone with one of the boys in the box and him and i are designing some more armor to keep us crazy *** boys alive over there so i am really interested in what you got its not for money by all means...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    replied to Post Puller
    if you are pulling them get a high lift jack and a chain and do a double half hitch on the post and start to jack thats how i have done them
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    replied to You told me so!
    check out cyberweld.com
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    replied to killer jack stands
    true i hear you there if i knew how to post the pics you would see how i made them i took the base and divide it into three drilled three holes and plasma cut straight to the bottom of the base pipe heated between the two holes and bent the leg out on each leg and to make sure that they were even...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    replied to killer jack stands
    wow i guess some people are un sure of them selves and yes i have already tested mine under a kenworth with out a trailer. I am very confident in my welding abilitys thanks for the input
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    replied to Armor plate
    are you giving the piece time to cool a bit before you add the second piece????
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    replied to Armor plate
    well i dont know if you are in the desert or not but this is what happened when i was there we were welding armor plate and we made these sand boxes if possible and we would pre heat the area and we would weld the area
    then we would pack that area in the finest sand we could fine for as long...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nebraskaboy
    started a topic killer jack stands

killer jack stands

If there are some junior welders on this web site and still in high school or college here is a cool project you can use not only for a shol grade but for drafting. I will get some pics for anyone if they are interested and they are usually cheaper and an almost gurantee to be stronget depends on how...
    See more | Go to post

• nebraskaboy
    replied to new welder
    just a suggestion

hey man
    by all means i an not promoting hobart in any way but i picked up a hobart 10 k welder generator after hurricane katrina for a really good price with the onan engine. I started to weld here on the coast with it then i was deployed to iraq for 6 months...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X