8 results in 0.0343 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• slanwar
    started a topic hobart airforce 250ci

hobart airforce 250ci

I bought this plasma a few years ago to work on my jeep project which was a overkill and waste of money, was really nice to play around and cut metal like a hot knife would cut butter but at that time I should had used that money and buy a better welder, I have a MIG but I'm interested in learning TIG...
    See more | Go to post

• I do use black beauty abrasive and I don't use that much or I would buy something big but even the ones we buy would erode after heavy use. For safety every year we should test again the tank with the pressure washer, doesn't take that much time....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• A year ago I built a sandblaster with a propane tank but I did tested the tank before using with air. Filled the tank with water, making sure no air's inside and then I used my pressure washer at 50% more than the rating of the tank. I did had my propane tank inside a container full of water but I was...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Propane tanks are rated at 350psi and they have a escape valve set at 250psi (Propane requires 177psi of pressure to stay liquid). If the propane tanks couldn't handle the 125psi set on that sandblaster then I could say a lot people would be dead by now.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• slanwar
    replied to Building the famous table
    I couldn't decide if should be inside or outside but then I decided to keep outside. I don't move the table with the cables hanging around. Now I have the table done I have no idea what I should do ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• slanwar
    I found a steel supplier, about 40 miles from me but I had a job (computer stuff) around that area and my brother-in-law told me to stop there, 2 plates of 1/4" (about 2'x2') cut for me was $48....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• slanwar
    Finish the table, the picture is kind of dark, I used my phone to take the picture...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• slanwar
    started a topic Building the famous table

Building the famous table

Well I used to weld back in high school and I was good at.... long time ago, then I saw someone at work welding with a MIG (I used the stick back in high school), well he let me weld a piece of scrap metal and first I was feeling strange using only one hand to do the job but anyway after a few tries...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X