Collapse
6 results in 0.0259 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Note from Miller

Burnt Hands,

We are in the process of getting these remotes out to the Road Show Trucks.

Most Distributor Open Houses work through the Miller Representative in the area and they are all very aware and very...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Vin-man Welding,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. Yes, the Dynasty 200 SD has hidden menus that are the same as the DX model. Everything should be the same between the two models with the exception of the Pulse and Sequence features (which are not included on the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Pulsing

Popspipes,

I noticed it has been a couple days without a reply so I thought I would offer my two cents concerning pulse. Fair warning, I am not a weld engineer, but wanted offer my point of view anyway.

First off, I'm not sure if we have done a good...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Link

Leefy,

After I posted this yesterday, something the cyber world got messed up. I was working with the site admin. to resolve it. She must have worked it out with Andy, because the link that Andy posted is the one I was trying to link to.

Sorry about...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1/2 inch Aluminum Settings

Hey all,

Like Andy said, we have realized a desire for an advanced TIG welding setup guide for our more complex products like the Dynasty, but unfortunatly his comments about available resources is accurate. I did want to start building this...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Miller J. Ryan; 08-05-2009, 01:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• I thought I would chime in on this one.

We do still make the Maxstar 150 S. You can find it under Stick (SMAW) product section on Millerwelds.com or the Full Line catalog.

As for the 6010 and 6011 stick rod comments, everyone is right on. For best results choose 6011....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X