Collapse
23 results in 0.0139 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• joshua27818
    replied to You might be a weldor if....
    Hmmmmm well lets see if this is as funny as I thought it was. I was in the hardware store going to buy a hoe the other day. While looking a it I hadn't noticed the price and I then looked at it and said for the price of this flimsy thing I can make one that will last 10 times longer than this so I whipped...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    replied to Design help needed
    Hello all I just recently got my 92 ford ranger back on the road there is quite the story to go with it. It all started after my head on car wreak and my dad buying me the truck. Welll i drover it for a year or two then I bought my explorer. well fast foward and year or so ok now I let my brother start...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    started a topic electrode dryer

electrode dryer

anyone have idea's or pictures on how to keep your rods dry and not burn something up or down my uncle uses a old mini-fridge and a heating element (i think a fire waiting to happen) but it works well for its purpose. let me know what ya'll think josh
    See more | Go to post

• joshua27818
    may be a welder if: you know all the phone numbers to the local welding shops, junk yards and machine shops
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    you may be a welder: if your dad says when he leands his gas powered gen/welder "if it gets stole its me and you out back of the barn" he told me it when he let me use it to build my trailer
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    replied to ''dumb waiter''
    Grandpa

Hello it has been awhile since i did this and it probaly will be for after i post this i will get some NEG. flack like i did when i asked about my trailer but thats beside the point. What i got to say is my grandpa built one out of wood like 2x8's, 2x6's, 2x4's and some huge chain...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    co2

if you turn the wire speed on your MIG welder down and hit the trigger to let the co2 stop a small fire that could potentaly damage presious jewls and where swatting would hurt worse than the fire

i now keep a small bucket of water handy and i don't sit...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    you might be a welder when everone in your neighborhood that was outside cooking out and having a good time gives you hateful looks, hollers at you, and shoots their 45 magnum in the air then go in very angry when they see you drag out the welding table, grinder, welding machine and your holie...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by joshua27818; 07-10-2008, 09:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    replied to Trailblazer 302 running gear
    don't do this

this is what runs people away from this fourm and why I didn't post on here for a really long time for mess such as this. Don't fight and bicker, back and fourth, we are men here not boys. This is like fussing over who is going to play on the best ball team here, except...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thank you at least someone has told me something!! about the question I asked because I mean I had thought I should haved used my old stick welder insted of the MIG but I didn't know I would get all the responses I got by just asking what I did on here.
    The other night when I went on a rant...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• You know it is bad when someone finds a place that he figures he can ask some questions just to get a second opion and everyone dogs him. I knew the machine was small and for what I wanted to do it was/is at the very most that it will do.

The other thing is the lincoln website I didn't...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Just thought I would leave this, it is a website for miller decals for your trailer and machine. Later Josh

http://www.decalshoppe.com/miller_welders_decals
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• There is just one little thing I didn't walk into home depot and just buy this and decide "oh my i can weld 1/4 materal, i'll make a trailer!!!!" I did my homework then started asking. I have been around welding since I was born the only things I havn't had my hands on yet is a TIG machine...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    replied to MIG cart
    I have a co2 and a argo/co2 mixed tank the last one came with the welder the co2 my dad gave me so i got off cheap there
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    replied to MIG cart
    Yeah I take my welder outside of the building and weld alot it gets so hot in there as I have no A/C yet. So I made the cart to be able to be taken out and go over the sand in our yard and any rocks, limb's, ect. but other wise it is a tough little work of art took me a week to build working third...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X