Collapse
47 results in 0.0149 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• millerman58
    replied to Future Pipeliner
    I don't see how you think you make jt look like an idiot. If you ask me I think you're the one who looks like an idiot. jt and i are just tryin to make an honest living here in the states. I notice wher you try, but jt comes back and makes you look like the dumbsh!t you really are. and if all of you...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• millerman58
    If you ask me, [email protected] like you are at the bottom of the pile of poop. Always think you're better than everyone else when in all actuality without guys like me and jt there ain't a f.ckin thing that would get done in the patch. If y'all gots a problem with us, come down here and stand up and face...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• millerman58
    I'll stand up for JT on this one. I've been lurking around here for quite a while now and reading the posts. Really been enjoying it until I got to this one. I see several references to plain oilfield welding in dans posts. And that comment about he sees JTs type in the patch all the time, thats some...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• millerman58
    replied to found a new truck
    It seems to be in fairly good shape. I'm going to call the guy tonight. Because of the roads, I won't be able to go look at it right now but I can get a better idea about it over the phone.

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• millerman58
    replied to Just for fun again
    Charlie got it. I also like Winger Ed's about how to scare a bee. Here's another one. "Friends are like buttcheeks, there's usually crap between them but they always stick together!" I just heard that one last night.

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• millerman58
    started a topic found a new truck

found a new truck

I found a 1998 Chevrolet 3500 with a 12' bed on it for sale in Truck Trader. The guy is asking $5500 for it. 350 V8 and 5-Speed manual. What do you guys think.

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply
    See more | Go to post

• millerman58
    started a topic Just for fun again

Just for fun again

Lets take another break and have some fun. How do you catch a polar bear? Tell me how and I will disclose the answer a little while later. I heard this one from a co-worker yesterday and found it quite funny.

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply
    See more | Go to post

• millerman58
    started a topic my shop welding setup

my shop welding setup

Here is my shop setup. I think the cart may be an original Miller accessory but i'm not sure. Old but still running strong.

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply...
    See more | Go to post

• millerman58
    started a topic Update on new machine

Update on new machine

The folks finally got power restored a couple days ago, so I am going up there this weekend if the weather permits to pick up my Trailblazer so I'll let you guys know after I burn some rod (my favorite thing to do)!!

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply
    See more | Go to post

• I really enjoy the boards. I like the members, and they are very helpful to people. This was, is, and will remain my favorite place to hang out online.

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• millerman58
    replied to Get new toy today
    Thanks for the offer Steve, but I think we've got it under control. We've got power here in Shattuck. Dad is using the Trailblazer, and my buddy DeWayne borrowed my LE (since it was in his shop while he's working on the truck body). I can't think of anyone else that is desperately in need of power right...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• millerman58
    started a topic Get new toy today

Get new toy today

I'm going to Woodward today to pick up the new Trailblazer. The sad thing is that I don't even get to use it now. Dad is coming down to get it for a couple weeks to use the generator while they are out of power. His 200LE (also a 79, about 400 units apart from mine) put out a power surge the other day...
    See more | Go to post

• Nice table Dan. You did a great job on that one. I like the fact that it is on wheels and has one side for hanging tools. I'm in the process of building a small table that I can move from place to place. I'll post pics when I'm finished. The welder cover looks good too, does he have any for the Trailblazers?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• millerman58
    replied to Another New Member
    Welcome Bill. Hope you enjoy the message boards. I think it is great that there is a place online where we can go share ideas and visit with fellow welders. You may find the boards to be very addicting though, most of us have!!

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• millerman58
    replied to New Welding rig
    The SA200 is on the 1978 Chevy, the Dodge is going to have the Trailblazer 302 on it that I just ordered.

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X