4 results in 0.0048 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• showtime
    started a topic Where to get gas??

Where to get gas??

I have a leased tank for my Miller 210 but have now inherited a torch set with three tanks. Does anyone know if I can get these filled without setting up two more tank leases? Im in central MN. Is there such a thing as a owned tank you don't have a lease on? And if so where do you get them filled?...
    See more | Go to post

• mm210 and Spool gun it is! GOOD Choice??

I made a choice I beleive Im going with a mm 210 and spool gun set up. Does this seam wise I do a lot of body work and very little work over 3/8 inch and now I will be able to get into some aluminum. Any feed back from owners using this set up would be appreciated! Can the 210 do 3/8 all day if needed?...
    See more | Go to post

• 251 perform on light stuff

The 210 or 251 are in the my budget im just wondering if the 251 will perfom well on the lighter stuff auto body requires or is this more of a function of the 210 or are they the same in the low range? thanks
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• showtime
    started a topic Need New welder is mm251 too much?

Need New welder is mm251 too much?

Hey I have a Lincoln 175 mig and I'm looking to upgrade to a new unit. I do lots of body and unibody repair on cars and other misc projects. Is the MM 251 to much welder for auto work? thanks
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X