No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
8 results in 0.0110 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Yes, Danny. It seems to work as they say. So far that is the only setting I have used, Other than amp setting for thickness of base material. I plan to post my progress as I use it more. As I posted earlier I am still a beginner, so my info. may be vague.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• That sucks! I always rush into these things! I found this site too late. The MSRP was 789.00 and thats what got me. Live and learn I guess. Thanks for pointing that out though. The folks here will be alot of help w/ future purchases.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RYNO
    replied to New idea
    Teach her to tig! Just a thought? She may enjoy the togeather time.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RYNO
    replied to help name my new company
    Company name

All Around Pipe Welding

American Pipe Welding

Better Late than never!
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by RYNO; 11-19-2006, 08:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mm140

I like my mm140. I'm a beginner and it is pretty strait forward. The dealer said, "It's idiot proof". I said SOLD! I'm trying to upload some info. of the mm140 to this post. I gave 715.00 for mine.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• RYNO
    replied to You guys are alot of help...
    I have a family member who has started selling those mini bikes. He did not build them himself but he has done fairly well as a side project. And with Christmas just around the corner. There's not much too those little things. Deer stands are pretty popular around here.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by RYNO; 11-19-2006, 07:32 PM. Reason: after thought

Leave a comment:

• RYNO
    replied to Millermatic 140
    I bought it 1 week ago @ Monroe Welding Supply in Monroe,La. I got it for 715.00, machine only! Seeing how I am a "Rookie" It seemed to be a good choice. Thus far the only faults have been the user. I wish I could be more useful but I have no background to compare it to. Thanks for your...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by RYNO; 11-19-2006, 08:01 PM. Reason: after thought

Leave a comment:

• RYNO
    started a topic Millermatic 140

Millermatic 140

Does anyone have one of these? I just picked one up and just wanted to know how other people like them. I can't find anything about them on the web-site or on any threads. The dealer said they just came out w/ them 6 months ago. Seems to work good, to the best of my knowledge. Thanks in advance...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X