No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
303 results in 0.2288 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• That was actually the one thing I noticed when I tried to to turn mine on compaired to my elite it seems like you need to hold the button longer.. or maybe I'm crazy

I do like how the set up the screen and buttons they deffinitly could have made it harder to figure out...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I have to agree... I enjoyed both shows when I was in high school a few years ago. But now its not even about building bikes and the love of the trade, Its just two grown men trying to make more money I can only imagine how much TLC is paying them to have this "fight". I still watch the show...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• *new miller digital elete helmet*

Hello everyone long time no talk I am going back to school in a week and just got my new digital elite helmet, and am hoping you guys could give me some pros and cons of this helmet that you guys have found. Even what the best set ups may be, I have a good idea on what shade to use for each welding...
    See more | Go to post

• youngwelder_154
    replied to Welding Tatoos?
    It's been a while Miller Welding Project forum I can say I love tattoos and find it a good way to express yourself, I currently have one welding tattoo. I got a Miller symbol tattooed in between my shoulder blades and it wasn't just a thing i thought up and got over night I had that tattoo in my...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    replied to "Memorial Day"
    I absolutly 100% agree with that :P

Also I would love to take this time to thank the troops for making North America a much safer place for all of us to live in. I'm just a welder but if I had the guts to fight terrorism face to face i would be over there with you god bless and stay...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    replied to Pipeline information
    All this talk of X rays and passing tests reminds me of my CWB test in college last year. That was one day I'll never forget but my plan is to go back to school and get my red seal that way. Then go for my B pressure ticket then im set pipe welding here I come
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    replied to Pipeline information
    I must say those pictures are exactly what i was looking for i find googling images don't really give you a lot of variety of pictures but more of repetitive small and large pictures. Rig hand your description of pipe welding isn't scaring me away but more so making me want to do it even more, I'm not...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    started a topic Pipeline information

Pipeline information

Hey everyone, once again its been a while and i finally made my way back to the site. I hoped I can get some pictures of pipeline welding, I have always been interested and trying to get involved with that in my future welding career. I hear both good and bad about it and maybe you guys can also shine...
    See more | Go to post

• youngwelder_154
    replied to Pipeline pictures
    Oh ok thanks I guess im just so use to posting on this forum thats all
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    started a topic Pipeline pictures

Pipeline pictures

Hey everyone, once again its been a while and i finally made my way back to the site. I hoped I can get some pictures of pipeline welding, I have always been interested and trying to get involved with that in my future welding career. I hear both good and bad about it and maybe you guys can also shine...
    See more | Go to post

• youngwelder_154
    replied to from canada?
    Newfoundland is going to be booming here in about a year, Mind you thats a little far away but it gives you time to save up all the pennies you will need I'm going to be getting my Red Seal just in time for top wages But as far as works concerned Alberta is TOP right now, Im a second year apprentice...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by youngwelder_154; 09-12-2008, 09:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    started a topic New project ideas......

New project ideas......

Hey everyone,

I haven't been online in such a while but once again I find myself wondering about. I haven't gotten any hours this summer no one is my province was hiring, including i do believe 3 others are in the same boat I'm in. I'm still going back to school and this year the shops...
    See more | Go to post

• youngwelder_154
    replied to Bad day...
    say that again.... all I see is a girl running and quagemire
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    replied to Bad day...
    Ya I talked to my teacher and they are going to reprint all my certs I got, Bert my cellphone is now flagged and I have a new one. My girlfriend was good enough to give me another phone But im not to worried about the guy that broke in Karma is a B*tch and I do know hes going to get whats coming...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    replied to Bad day...
    Thanks guys I know Karma will come back at them someday. I just know now that I nee to watch what I do and just deal with what happend and take it and run with it, its going to take more them my cell phone to get me worried . Thats good news Black Wolf that you maybe coming back to the island,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X