No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
173 results in 0.0274 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Just a little scary as to what can happen with Flameable Gases. Reminds me of the video footage of the Praxair Plant in St. Louis going up in flames.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to Miller Matic 250
    I would say check with you LWS and see if they have a repair service or if there is a repair service around your area. Normally coming from CT we would charge around $50 to $75 dollars just for an estimate of what is wrong with a customers machine. Which then we would wave if the choice to fix the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to Question about 7014 Rod
    Depending on the can i do know that most 7018's (anyones brand) should come in 5lbs tubes/cans and 10lbs tubes/cans as well as your standard 50lbs can. I know that we always couldn't keep enough 7018 5lbs cans in stock because guys liked not having to leave a whole 50lbs can open.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to Rig welders
    Hmmmm..... I know i have a tough time trying to find older miller parts that are discontinued, i know for electronic parts where to go but for a footpedal i really don't have an answer, i've heard of some people talk about places out in Cali, but i don't know where to start. I'll ask around and see...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to Rig welders
    I do have access to Lincoln machines, it is not a line that i sell a ton off, in our area we are known as the Miller distributor and our competition is known as the Lincoln guys. Even though i do carry some lincoln, our main line is Miller. The machine in question is a machine we can get straight...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to Trailblazer 302 w/ELFP
    That is exactly what i had told him, it's at 23' and he's swore up and down that it was at that far, but..... i think he's measureing it right at the machine, because of the look on his face i could almost tell he didn't do it at 23'. Thanks for this list, i also think he might have ment 100.6 dba...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    started a topic Trailblazer 302 w/ELFP

Trailblazer 302 w/ELFP

Morning guys,

I have a question for those of you who might know something about this. I had a customer who just recently purchased the Trailblazer 302, he is using it as a generator for his house/welder for his shop. He just picked it up 2 days ago and is now telling me that it is pulling...
    See more | Go to post

• BCarlucci
    replied to Dry cut saw: what I need?
    I know the blades i buy for my LC1230 run about 100 to 110, i know for a fact i get way more then 30 times the life of an abrasive blade, and the best thing of all is, the blade never shrinks. I use cutting wax and sometimes in a pinch i'll use PB Blaster or WD40, i'd much rather use the wax though....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to Health Issues & Chop Saws
    If your worried about the $$ then you might want to get either a Makita 12" Metal Cutting saw, i have one that doesn't produce any dust particals only little slivers of shaving. Bought mine for $485 comes with a blade and the blades are around 100 bucks a pop. I can cut over 200 1"x1"...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to Miller 2050 torch options
    I know when i cut thin guage metal i put the smallest amperage tips i have in and lower the machine all the way down. If i'm not mistaken the 2050 is a 55 amp machine? have you tried lowering your amperage down to around 20-25? and see where that takes you. Like i said i turn my 101 down to below...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to Newbie to tig
    my only input so far could be the gas, It really looks like your almost using an Argon Co2 mix. If it's a brand new tank, i know your supposed to purge the tank before filling it do to there being some Nitrogen inside. I know when we recieve new 80 cuft size tanks and below we vacum out anything...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to Insulation question
    Or go out and by a peice of steel plate 1/4" or 3/8" to the size of your table, and throw that down on top of the wooden table.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to Argon Tank Position
    I would not lay it down on it's side, stand it up and secure it. As with most gases i.e. Ar, Ox, Ng, He, ArCo2 mixes, they are all what is considered High Pressure tanks, meaning there is not liquid inside the tank only high pressure (Unless your looking at a liquid tank, which is a lot fatter then...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied to MUREX filler metal
    It's funny when it comes to welding robs, Excal is a great rod, a little pricey but it's great, Murex is a good rod we sell a ton of it here in our store and down in Lower Westchester NY, those iron guys love it, and love the prices we get. Then you have MG or eutectic 7018rs, i have guys that rave...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I just welded with my Dynasty 200dx, i made 6 Bed raisers, because the miss's wanted our bed to be higher, and the plastic ones she bought at Bed Bath and Beyond broke. So at Any rate, i got some 1/8" alum at a customers and had him bend it and all that good stuff, took it home and Tigged it....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X