Collapse
159 results in 0.0578 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• zmotorsports
    replied to Banshee Swingarm extenstion
    The modification to the existing swingarm on this quad ran $150.00 less paint. That did not include the labor to remove or reinstall the swingarm on the quad.

If you are not in a hurry this particular swingarm is going to be for sale in a month or two. I purchased the Banshee from him...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    replied to Syncrowave DX or Dynasty
    If the pulse feature is all that you are after then either machine will work. It is all of the other advanced squarewave features of the Dynasty that make it a bettery choice overall.

We have a Synchrowave 250 at work that welds great and is a real workhorse. I have a Dynasty 300 at...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    replied to Mid-Engine Sandrail Project
    Thanks guys. I was supposed to take it out with some friends for its debute/trial run this weekend, however, the weather did not want to cooperate. May is too hectic this year, the next time I will have an opportunity to take it out is the first weekend in June.

I will post some pics...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    Interior shots. Check out the subtle design in the floorboard panels that my upholstery guy thought would look good and the cooler cover so I don't have to look at an ugly plain cooler. Mike.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    She's done!!!

Well she's finally done!!!

After 15 plus years of planning and saving money & parts plus seven long months of work it is finally completed. I know it is not as nice as many of the super high dollar long travel 600+ HP LS powered cars that are being built...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    Thanks....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    SHE RUNS!!!!!! After a seven month build she runs.

I have had a couple of long nights trying to tie up the loose ends and get it ready to go to the upholstery shop.

Monday night I was able to get the brakes installed and bled along with the clutch bled.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    \

Not 100% on the boost as I have not had it in the car running yet. When I purchased the parts I sized the Turbo to supply approx. 12 lbs. boost max. I want to keep the engine alive as long as possible. I have talked to others that are running more but from the information that I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    Car on the lift for easier access for fuel line routing.

Shot of the engine bay.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    On the home stretch!

I have been able to get a lot done over the weekend. The engine is in and the electrical is hooked up. I ran all of the wires then removed from the car to cover and form a complete harness.

All that is left to do at this point is install the turbo,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    Thanks for everyones comments. Not much exciting happening on it for the last week or so. I have been busy working on paying jobs and haven't had any time for my own.

Last night, however, I did have a couple of hours free and I was able to start pulling some wires and started building...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    Thanks. I can't wait either. I wish I had more time to work on it. I have been busy doing paying jobs the last few weeks or I could have it done by now. I am hoping to have it on the sand by mid-March. Mike....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    Well, I was able to get caught up on clients work and start some final assembly over the weekend. I bent and polished the stainless steel brake and clutch lines then assembled the front suspension and mounted the transaxle.

The next major task it to wire the car and after that is should...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    replied to Jeep Bumper
    Thank you. Last spring when we went to Moab I had noticed that there were a few steps that I was afraid of hitting my front bumper on. I had my son spot for me and the bumper would have hit long before the tires started to climb up and over several objects. I thought to myself "when I build...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zmotorsports
    replied to Jeep Bumper
    Thanks for everyones comments. Still after one full season of traveling and being towed behind the coach it looks like new. I am very happy with how it turned out and how the powder coating is holding up. It also added a lot of ground clearance for the approach angle when off-roading. Mike.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X