No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
7 results in 0.0103 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I was wondering on your torch are using a gas lensethat might be your problem>but i would definitly clean every thing with acetone and wire brush
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ryank
    replied to gas in aluminum casting
    Just got in and got all your replies im using tig welding and i am pre heating and cleaning but im using argon at 10 cfm and heliem at 35 cfm with gas lense on my torch iwill try to describe this hole better for you all. Its like taking a shot gun and blowing a whole in in 3/16 aluminum. im thinking...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ryank
    started a topic gas in aluminum casting

gas in aluminum casting

Hello all im having trouble clearing up this problem ive been welding voids in these aluminum castings and im getting ring of gas around where ive welded the material is .150 im running helium argon mix im cleaning casting with acetone. welder is set up like always i just dont get it unless theres...
    See more | Go to post

• ryank
    started a topic aluminum welding

aluminum welding

Hello every one i was just wondering if any one has welded aluminum ith a stick welder and is it possible.
    See more | Go to post

• ryank
    started a topic my welder

my welder

Hello every one im starting a mobile welding fabricating business i bought freinds 1968 hobart 200 amp welder generator. the welder has a cover on the welder but the engine is exposed to the elements does anyone think it would be ok if i put this in the back of my truck. this welder runs like new...
    See more | Go to post

• ryank
    replied to welding chromolley
    thanks for the info

a freind of mine is wanting me to weld up a snow mobile frame for his race sled i beleive its 4140 i have a miller syncrowave 350 lx what would be the best setting for welding 4140 thanks ryan
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ryank
    started a topic welding chromolley

welding chromolley

ive never welded chrome i was wondering whats all to it.
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X