5 results in 0.0057 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Tommy B.
    replied to lower back disc removal??
    Back problems

I recommend surgery as a last resort, and it sounds as though you're at your last resort. My advice would be to get to surgery as quickly as possible. The back is a very delicate thing. MOST IMPORTANT!!! Make sure you have a good physician. Ask him who he would go to for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tommy B.
    replied to Tig gases.
    Hey Dave, I'm running spec miata and mostly outside of New Orleans. Been doing it for about 4 years now and finally decided to build another car with a lot better roll cage and all the other bells and whistles. The car had about 10" of water from the storm and that didn't help the rust problem....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tommy B.
    replied to Tig gases.
    Thanks Shadetree. That's what I suspected, but was unsure. It looks like I'll have enough gas for the rest of rest of my life. For the MIG that is.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tommy B.
    started a topic Tig gases.

Tig gases.

I have a quick question that I hope someone can answer. I have a synchrowave 200 and currently run argon. A friend gave me a full large cylinder of 98% argon/ 2% CO2. I'm in the process of welding a roll cage in my race car and was wondering if this gas combo would be detrimental to the integrity of...
    See more | Go to post

• Tommy B.
    replied to Remote current control for tig
    I just recently bought a Sync 200 and due to the fact that I'm welding a roll cage in my race car, I had to have a remote. I bought the parweld with the rheostat and switch from welding depot. www.weldingdepot.com

It runs about $250 and uses standard collets. It also has a flexible head...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X