Search Result

Collapse
433 results in 0.1416 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Sundown

I have sent Sundowns friend a condolence letter from my family to Sundowns.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to aluminum trailer
    aluminum trailer

There is a guy just down the bottom of the hill where I live and he sells aluminum trailers.$2,750,00 8x10 made from 6061 1/8 side walls 1/4 cahnnel frame 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 1/8 square tubing on top of box to hold the 1/8 plate,single axel stripped 1/4 plate and 2x6 douglas...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to cleaning glue off a 12" sander
    cleaning glue off a 12" sander "Hey I know"

I know what works well.Contact cement remover,or Fabric softener,or Finger nail polish remover.Tried and test by me of course.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to Chop saw stand?
    Differences of option

I would think that this forum is not a I'm right and your wrong because I've been in this trade for 10 day's or 10 years now.I agree when dabar said if people want to wine then the place to be is on the motorsports side LOTS OF WINERS AND EGOS OVER THERE.( I'M better...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to School is looking better already
    Welding School

Hey youngwelder it's good to see that you haven't forgot about us on here.
    What is the school going to start you out on first?
    I know 3 journeywoman in the welding trades.They work in the ship yards here in Vancouver.How long is the course that you will be...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to Powder coat removal
    Powder coat

For the matter of $60.00 You can get a spot shot sand blaster Very good and small for what you are trying to do.And well worth the money.I don't know if there is an acklands grainger near you but that's one place to buy it.But I don't know your location.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to Syncrowave 200
    Syncrowave 200

Why the Syncrowave 200 and not the Dynasty 200 DX

-- Pulsed Tig Very nice feacher.It concentrates the heat in one area and you get a nice fused looking bead.Its like pulling the trigger on a mig gun a bunch of times while welding.like the MM 350MP.Great for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to First kayak trailer
    kayak Trailer

Keep up the good work Dave.Also Nice finish job on the fenders.just the two marker lights up front! and no reflector tape.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to Another newbie here
    Starting a career

Well this site is probably the best first place to start your research on this trade. The next would be getting registered into school after talking to all of us. Except Bert . And hopefully you to will enjoy what we all have over the past few years. Good luck...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welding Stainless

Cracking

-You could try using E-318 filler metal

- How many passes are you doing?

- When you stop to weld the other side how big is the crater that you leave behind?

- Before you stop welding to weld the other...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 316 S,s

One problem is the material thickness 3/8" to what is the thickness of the tube or pipe?Anyway doesn't matter.
    Tig is not ment for that thickness.However you can tig it of course; But the problem you have is called hot cracking.try using a 1/8 or larger tungsten instead.Your...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Darmik; 09-04-2007, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to anybody do any guard rail work?
    Contracts

I'm sure he has a claws in his signed contract about incidentals and cost over runs and changing plans part or half way through the job.Even add ons are subject to a re-quotation on the current job.I trust he knows what he is doing.He said that he has...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to anybody do any guard rail work?
    Congratulations welder_one

Good luck. if you need any more help you know where we are.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to First Day of welding school. Pics.
    Welding schol

Hey Fun4now I think your talking about smokey.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Darmik
    replied to Using a blade on Aluminum
    I use a skill saw with a carbide blade I think it's a 20 tooth blade and go some what slow.I cut through 1/8 to 3/8" plate.If I need to do a patteren I use a jig saw.I don't use any cutting fluid on these.I guess I could.

The 8 tooth blade gee I don't no good luck.I'm pretty sure...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X