No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
44 results in 0.0285 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I will wait for the water-cooled version; but i will make sure to trade it in for another Dynasty 280 about 2 years 6 months into the warranty. I bought my Dynasty 200 new in the very beginning when Miller came out with it... I should have traded it in once the blue lightning and waveform updates...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• t1113rs
    replied to 200DX no high frequency start
    Lf227875

My serial # is LF227875
    Stock # 907099-01-1

Yes, I reset the machine and tried another pedal just to be sure... I will open the cover and check the primary voltage before the HF coil like you told the other guy; just for my own curiosity, before I take...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• t1113rs
    replied to 200DX no high frequency start
    Dynasty 200DX No High Frequency

Same deal with me!!!

I bought my Dynasty 200DX new in Dec.2004 and had no problems until now - 9 years later...
    Wednesday at work... Used it all day - no problems... Thursday, come in - morning coffee.... Turn it on like normal with...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by t1113rs; 07-12-2013, 04:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• I was waiting to put my 200dx on ebay as soon as the 280 came out. Now I'm more inclined to keep my 200dx, and maybe just go ahead and add a new dynasty 350dx. Although it's great for the brand that Miller will not let it go until it's properly life-cycle tested; Miller would have done better just...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• t1113rs
    replied to Multimatic
    Finally, digital meters!!!

I have had a complaint for a very long time with the passport being such a great machine but we are forced to compare settings on the stupid 1-10 scale for voltage and wire feed speed... I hope they roll out the digital displays on all machines. Using a screwdriver...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• t1113rs
    replied to My new website is up:)
    Hey Josh, Chris Wilson over at "Praxair" said you found a job at General Dynamics. Good Job. Are you at the tank plant or one of the other locations? It's funny how when I was back at McGraw Glass, we had a whole lot of tradesmen from the Tank Plant, from Strohs brewery, and McCloud steel....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Also, the auto companies used to have all those rust problems that arose out of overlapped joints that had been spot-welded or otherwise overlapped and had been painted over. Their solution was to run the line down into a submersion dunk tank of electroplated paint after the body was completed in the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rhino-liner

In farming, they make these big gravity boxes for wagons. The boxes get lowered onto an angle iron frame that is built off of an under-carriage that used to be a big rig before hitting the junk yard. One guy sprayed Rhino-liner all around where the angle-iron contacts the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Try Canada Steel. They have an outfit in Cambridge. I farm between Sarnia and Chatham and visit their place in Sarnia quite often. What I like is that they keep a rack and a wall for drops and let you buy odds and ends at great prices. Buying full sheets and lengths there is great if you have an...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1st part)
    That was exactly my application. I made 14 tool boxes 26" deep by 4ft tall and 8ft long for my pole barn. I hung them between the columns. I hated steel because the metal "sweats" alot as you change from winter to spring and then again from fall to winter. This is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• "XMT 304 CC/CV power source
    30A Spoolgun
    Optima pulse control
    I have some .035 4043 wire."

I have done quite a bit with 3003 series 1/16th aluminum with .035 4043 AL wire . I have a 350 XMT CC/CV paired with my Optima and a S-75 DXA 4 drive roll...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• t1113rs
    replied to TIP TIG hot wirefeed tig
    Who is Ed Craig? Why is he exclusive? In Marketing 101, don't they preach that exclusivity is always bad for market penetration?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• At FABTECH, Hobart just came out with an interesting Passport wannabe that has internal batteries that you can weld with out in the woods if you want... after charging it. I guess it runs on AC as well.

Supposedly, the company that owns Miller owns Hobart too. So they could probably...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by t1113rs; 04-05-2010, 03:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• t1113rs
    replied to My new website is up:)
    your stuff points out that you have a pretty sharp imagination. you should have got that dynasty 200dx years before you did. Ron Robb said he ran into you at the autorama, looks like you got the promotion/marketing down pat. I just got laid off at Mack II and picked up at Warren Truck. Bruce and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Unfortunately, you just have to play with it. I use 98% Ar 2%O but I use the program with 98 %Ar 2% CO2. I keep my arc length between 20 and 30 on steel with .035 wire. My wfs is from 200 to 300 ipm on steel with .035 wire, depending on the joint type and thickness. Remember, pulse is used to keep...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by t1113rs; 04-02-2010, 05:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X