11 results in 0.0116 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• 35mastr
    started a topic Miller Welders

Miller Welders

There is a school that is in need of some repair equipment or newer welders.

I was hoping that an official from Miller could help this school out.

Here is the thread that I found it on. I am sure that anyone that could help them will be much apritiated.

See more | Go to post

• 35mastr
    replied to poll: how young?
    I also started when I was very young.I was in middle school.15maybe.I was in a metal shop class.My dads buddy had a old lincoln stick welder and a set of torches that he let me borrow.I burned alot of rod with that welder and made lots of cool stuff with it.But I had alot of respect for those tools...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 35mastr
    replied to Evolution Cold saw
    All my power and framing tools are Dewalt.But when it came down to the metal cut off saw I opted for the Makita LC-1230.It has a carbide blade that is for metal.It is not a multi cutter like the Dewalts.It will cut through a piece of 2x3 3/16 wall tubing as if it was cutting through a stick of butter.Twenty...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 35mastr
    started a topic Off Topic- O/ATorches

Off Topic- O/ATorches

Does anyone reseal ther old torches.As in replace new orings and that sort of stuff?I have had a cutting torch for some 20 years and have not used it in maybe 10 years.If I remember corectly it was an Airco unit.It does not have the name brand on the torch head,But my regulators are Airco units. I think...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by 35mastr; 09-25-2008, 10:20 AM.

• Now this one is really cool.Does it have a door somewhere that locks?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 35mastr
    replied to Miller 210 Help
    Well I took the covers off to do more investigating.I blew out the soilnoid and still had the same problem.I then started to follow the line to see where I could go next.There is nothing else that runs that other than the board and fuel solinoid.I had forgotten that my unit was already set up with a...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 35mastr
    Well I did what Vicegrip mentioned.It is well insulated in there and no metal is even visible.

This is really driving me nuts.

Any other suggestions?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 35mastr
    Is there any screws that hold it together?I dont see any.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 35mastr
    I noticed the other day that it only does it every other time I bump the trigger.Kind of strange that it actually has a pattern of staying on.I bought it at Air Gas in 2005.Have used it very little and the guy tells me its not under warrenty.Still on the first spool of wire.Anyone ever run into this...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 35mastr
    Kevin,How do I go about fixing this sticky valve?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 35mastr
    started a topic Miller 210 Help

Miller 210 Help

Everytime I tack a weld the gas will stay on till I hit the trigger again.Then it will stop.I dont know if this has always done this.I just noticed it the other day.Machine is about 2 years old with about 6 hours run time on it.I have just used to do tacks on sheetmetal patches.

Has anyone...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X