Collapse
500 results in 0.4215 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Bulldog
    replied to 350 p for sale
    The guy that was trying to come up with the money for the welder is having kinda a tough time raising the funds so its back on the market . if anyone is interested let me know.
    (518)225-0552
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied to 350P with Python gun
    ok let me know. Dont know where you are but the price is right!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied to 350P with Python gun
    Hey Big D,
    I have a 350 and a Python gun for sale. If your still looking for 1 I may have what your looking for. It's in great condition and I don't think it has two rolls of wire run through it.
    Bulldog,
    (518)225-0552
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    Hey guys,
    The welder is spooken for thanks for looking.
    Bulldog
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    Hey Mike,
    I got your call late last night and when I went to save the message I deleated it... Would ya mind calling me back?
    Thanks,
    Randy
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    By the way there is an upgraded Bernard Q gun on the welder I still have the gun that came with the welder also.
    Bulldog
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    Nope just the 350 P. Sorry bud.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    Hey Fusion,
    Great to be on the site again! I have to say I miss comin around. I really wish I had more time to come on the site. I have been crazy busy. A little over a yr ago I bought into the block plant that I built in Kingston. Check out our web site Kingstonblock.com the (New York Kingston...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    started a topic 350 p for sale

350 p for sale

Hey guys,
    I haven't been around in a while and have been in my shop even less. I bought a concrete block plant that keeps me very busy!!! I got thinking about things the other day and decided to sell my 350 p with the python pp gun. I doubt I have 2 rolls of wire through the welder and I haven't...
    See more | Go to post

• Bulldog
    started a topic 350 P for sale

350 P for sale

Hey guys,
    It's been a while since I have been on the site. I'm sure that alot of you remember all the Concrete Block plant work that the Little Bulldog and I have done in the past. As luck would have it I was offered a chance to buy into 1 of the plants that we built. (kingstonblock.com) (Check...
    See more | Go to post

• Congrats James!!!
    Very happy to hear the great news.
    Take care,
    Randy
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied to Any other Heli-Coil junkies in here?
    If I need to repair threads with an insert before I use a helicoil I would use a Keensert (sp)?. I have had WAY to many Helicoil failures. In the concrete block business that I'm in the molds have to Indore extreme vibrations and stress and helicoils just don't stand up.
    Bulldog
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• The replacement lenses aren't curved. The rubber has a front and a back.(back is wider) Make sure that you have it in the right way. Once you have the lens in the rubber you'll push the rubber gasket all the way in as far as it goes and it should stay all the way forward. Then you can put the electronics...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied to Performance Cryogenics
    Hey guys,
    Aaron,
    I agree with you 100%. It's all relative I just found Boostins comments kinda funny so I wanted to clear things up for him a little. I have been talking to a guy that builds pulling transmission (all straight cut gears)but he only does 4 speed's. I thought about going...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied to Performance Cryogenics
    WOW 400 to 800 ftlbs of torque! That's pretty good. That's in the range of what a stock Cummins puts down... Now how about we double that... Oh by the way what does one of those Subaru's weight? 2-3000 lbs. Hey how about we triple then ad 1000 lbs to that then hook a trailer that weights in at about...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X