X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

& be careful

Comment

hey metalcrafter be careful on these type jobs you can go under in a hurry
      i agree with mmw, be sure you and the owner of these boxes are on the same page as far as how the repairs are to be done, with the price of metal these days it will not take much on these boxes to meet your $500 price and you hae not even started working on them yet, once you start you seem to find more problems as you go, especially on the doors in the back, sagging, hinges broke etc.
      ;
      /22x45 concrete slab with 2 overhead cranes(trolley style with electric hoist, huge shade tree to weld under
      33x33 enclosed shop when its to cold or windy outside
      miller 210
      miller 875 plasma
      victor oxy/accet
      unihydro 45ton ironworker
      miller 180 tig
      ole lincoln ac/dc buzzbox
      milwaukee power tools
      and everything in between
      2007 trailblazer 302
      Bailiegh 210 miter saw-2008
      Beer Fridge
      6000# cat forklift
      36" port-a-cool fan
      Dake G-75 Belt grinder
      3035 Spoolgun

Comment

At my work when the wood bin (40 yard) gets full of pallets, a labourer runs a CAT 320 excavator over to it and starts crushing the wood to make more room. Being a repair person and watching this makes me cringe. I've seen some pretty severe damage happen to roll offs in a short period of time, peanuts compared to the time it would take to fix the damage.

Take the time to think through each repair, and as mentioned, make sure you are on the same page as the owner.
        Jonny

Dynasty 300DX
        Esab PCM 1000

Comment

Will do Gents!!!! I will be carefull.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X