debateing on new tig welder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debateing on new tig welder

cant decide between maxstar 250 and dynasty 250 i will only need to tig stainless steel so the maxstar would work just like to get some input on the two thank you for your advice

the maxstar and dyn are the same with one haveing AC/DC the other only haveing DC.
    you could chose between the maxstar 200, dyn200, syncrowave 200 or the syncrowave 250
    the syncrowave 250 would give you more power but between the 200's they would all weld about the same on SS.
    last i checked there was no maxstar250 or dynasty250 available
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

new tig/j jordan

m jordan
      i am going to put my $.02 in and that is probably $ .03 more than it is worth
      i just sold my syncrowave 180 because i had the chance to get a good price and could up date equip, /no problems/ a very simple and smooooth welder/just bought a dynasty 200 and still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles ?/that is the big difference between the two/one of the two best aluminum and ss welders i have ever seen talked me into going the extra $for the dynasty/some of the pro's and con's between the sync. & dya. for me were the weight and size and voltage/weight Sy 250 lbs -Dy 46 lbs with a shoulder strap/voltageSy 220only - DY120 220 440/ there are more reasons that i made the move but i am really portable now/ just some things to think about/what are you going to do in the future and what is cost efective
      it is almost Miller Time so good luck and stack those beads pat from texas

Comment

Working...
      X