• BeZe
    replied
    To HelgothJ

It is actually an Agco Allis 5670

Leave a comment:

• TomVeatch
    replied
    Originally posted by Pitalplace View Post
    Fun4now, that's my question. Where are you going with that tractor that you need that kinda protection?
    I can think of one thing. I'm not sure the expanded metal grille is fine enough, but it looks like an good way to keep the radiator/screen from getting clogged with debris during a day of bush-hogging. Some days I may have to stop every two or three circuits to clear the screen and blow the fuzz out of the radiator fins to avoid overheating the tractor.

Leave a comment:

• Pitalplace
    replied
    Fun4now, that's my question. Where are you going with that tractor that you need that kinda protection?

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    man i could have a good time with one of them big bad boys.
    i think i'll rent one this summer, old news to you guys but for me it would be a blast for a day to play.
    so many fun things i could do with it in a day.... ......oh ya it would be good fun.

Leave a comment:

• HelgothJ
    replied
    Dont lie your gonna demo-derby that tractor... besides, whatelse is a kubota good for!!!

just kidden man good work

Leave a comment:

• BeZe
    replied
    I like it

I still have a slight scar on my forehead because my tractor kicked up a piece of debris and I did not want to let it hit my pretty tractor
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    it looks great looks cool bumper could be a little differnt

Leave a comment:

• Bmxin^Bjorn
    replied
    do you have a golf course or sumthin..lol..: Very nice job tho it looks great. is that 1x1?

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    what do you do with that to need all that extra protection ???

Leave a comment:

• dredgewelder
    started a topic proj pics

proj pics

just wanted 2 show some pics and learn how 2 post pics
    Attached Files
Working...
X