I recommend desk, banquet table for my workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recommend desk, banquet table for my workshop

hi for my laboratory, I had thought of building a multifunctional and versatile desk table, sturdy easy to build and light to move, mind you, the bench with the vice and the workstation is in its place, since I have a small space I would like to create a design and relaxation corner therefore I would need a support table to draw and write, read the newspaper and consult manuals and books, a support for the computer, a work desk for small repairs. I would like to make the structure in metal the top in wood, as measures I would have: space length 130 cm, depth 80 cm. I thought of a table 70 cm wide, 100 maximum 120 cm long 80 cm high any suggestions thank you let me know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	80
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	621058Click image for larger version

Views:	67
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	621060Click image for larger version

Views:	66
Size:	355.3 KB
ID:	621061Click image for larger version

Views:	66
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	621059

Made a few of those. I used 1 1/2” square aluminum
    Bob Wright

Comment

I would like to make square or rectangular boxed iron, I think 90 degree cuts of right angles would suit me to cut them straight and approach and weld at 45 ° degrees. I should create a corner office study where to place the phone, the computer, the printer and be able to write, read, draw, make a sketch, but also be able to move it, I have space problems thanks. what frame conformation would you suggest, what section profile neither too light and weak nor too heavy thanks.

Click image for larger version

Views:	57
Size:	201.0 KB
ID:	621064Click image for larger version

Views:	50
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	621065

https://www.instructables.com/DIY-Steel-Wood-Bench/

Comment

I like picture number 2 and 4 in your first post. You can lay boards as needed on the lower supports to use as a shelf. Since it will be light duty you can use tubing, pipe or angle.
        MM250
        Trailblazer 250g
        22a feeder
        Lincoln ac/dc 225
        Victor O/A
        MM200 black face
        Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
        Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
        Arco roto-phase model M
        Vectrax 7x12 band saw
        Miller spectrum 875
        30a spoolgun w/wc-24