Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulldozer dozer blade for two-wheel tractor

bulldozer dozer blade for two-wheel tractor:
    hi sorry if I disturb, on the net I saw that a gentleman has modified a small 2-wheeled walking tractor into a small bulldozzer by making a blade and mounting it on, what do you think, in some versions I have seen the front blade the wheels in some rear ones, which in your opinion is the best conformation, how powerful should the motor be to push the blade and be efficient and effective? Click image for larger version

Name:	motocoltivatore ruspa.png
Views:	216
Size:	367.8 KB
ID:	618756

https://lamotoagricola.com/e_it/ruspa.html

https://www.aratricalandrini.com/wp-...l-rubicone.jpg
    Codice Modello HP
    UM1 Cm 80 HP 8-10
    UM2 Cm 80 HP 12-14
    Ruspa cm 80 per motocoltivatori con potenze da 10 – 14 HP

Those were common in the US back in the 50’s
    Bob Wright

Comment

And it depends what you are pushing
      Bob Wright

Comment

I would need it for a vineyard with steps and terraced sandy moraine terraces, I can not climb the common tractor, perhaps with a path ramp with that I pass otherwise I would have to take an excavator and trace a dirt track.

https://www.daileysfarmandbcsshop.com/dozer-blade.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	motocoltivatore ruspa.png
Views:	149
Size:	367.8 KB
ID:	618760

Comment

I have the BCS
          Bob Wright

Comment

Have you ever completed any of these projects and can update the threads with how they turned out?

Comment

some yes others unfortunately no, some I don't have photos.

Comment

Sears sold them in the 40’s and 50’s. Google David Bradley Tractor
                Bob Wright

Comment

A little off subject but , Toro makes a great little walk or ride behind tractor........w/ several attachments like a loader bucket & trenching attachment...........Back to Dozer's it's all about weight & power to push.... you decide on what you think is enough? Too big of blade and it will compromise your power traction and ability to move material. I would think you would also need the ability to raise or lower the blade to limit the cut.....perhaps a 3rd wheel or roller behind the blade.

Comment

I think about it, before wasting time and making an inefficient device. thanks for the right suggestions.

Comment

Nice David Bradley. I aways liked them as they were still common when I was younger. Like I said I have a BCS in the barn and no one uses it. We were a dealer and it was left over after the mower shop closed
                      Bob Wright

Comment

Working...
                      X