Bobcat 225g plus Onan performer 16 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mootwon View Post
    So I was talking to the guy that gave it to me and he said before it died it blew white smoke and stopped running and never would fire up again. They also took of the head gasket and cover and left it to rot so may not work. Do you know what could have happened to it. To add on they also use this thing for there job every day.
    They used it every day. Which means they probably never did preventive maintenance. Maybe never even checked the oil.
    Last edited by MAC702; 04-16-2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mootwon View Post
      So I was talking to the guy that gave it to me and he said before it died it blew white smoke and stopped running and never would fire up again. They also took of the head gasket and cover and left it to rot so may not work. Do you know what could have happened to it. To add on they also use this thing for there job every day.
      Those have a low oil auto kill circuit built in............and they do burn oil over time.....Had mine stop right in the middle of a job one day.....and even though I checked all the obvious could not get it to fire .....and the dipstick showed oil but must have been below the mark........added a quart and back to work!

Comment

Originally posted by MAC702 View Post

They used it every day. Which means they probably never did preventive maintenance. Maybe never even checked the oil.
        That might be what happened and they used it alot, not every day sorry for the mix up.

Comment

Working...
        X