project advice for industrial shelf construction for garage workshop use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project advice for industrial shelf construction for garage workshop use

hi, the space is never enough, I had thought of putting a shelf two meters long, two meters high, maximum one meter deep, you will tell me buy it. I would like to create a very sturdy structure for storing heavy objects and equipment, as you advise me to make it, what material to use, it should be robust, easy to make and inexpensive as costs what you recommend. should it support several quintals of weight, use tubular box or profiles, the shelves as I do them, since some objects are or soaked in lubricating oil and grease? thank you Click image for larger version

Name:	scaffale.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	606362

Make it from angle iron.
    Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

Robust, easy and cheap? You can generally only get two of those three, so choose one you can live without.

Heavy duty shelving can be quite expensive to buy and once you get a good look at it, you’ll see why.

Comment

I know they cost a lot so I would like to make one of them in wood and iron, I thought of making three ladders, I combine them with bars and I put the shelves on the rungs, but they have to support heavy loads, thanks anyway

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhXfD-w1zH6r51Ad4O2yZpz1KNSpRysoPFzmr0OwTAmbcocYoz&s.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	606368Click image for larger version

Name:	red-black-husky-freestanding-shelving-units-erz782478w4r-e1_1000.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	606369

Comment

Working...
        X