dolly cart for welding machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dolly cart for welding machine

hi I should make a dolly cart for welding machine for a welding machine, some economic ideas thanks

SCHEDA TECNICA
    Peso 11 Kg
    Dimensioni 480 x 220 x 385 mm

Click image for larger version

Name:	saldatrice-inverter-cemont-magizzy-170-230v-monofase-170a-migmagmma.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	603913

For as much as I like the metric system, it’s still easier for most of us to visualize this:

19 x8 1/2 x 15 (roughly)

That’s a pretty small machine my friend. I’m not sure I’d make a cart for it. It has a carrying handle. Unless you’re planning to use some shielding gas.

Either way, it’s a blank canvas. You can make them barely the size of the welder itself or so big it needs a steering wheel.

As for wheels, is it on smooth concrete or a gravel shop floor?

Take a look on the web at the commercially available carts and see if there are ideas you like that you can build from.

Comment

ruined cement, I found some boards 30 cm x 80 cm, I would like to use it to make shelves for us, high from the ground at least 80 cm some idea? I use it to hold the electrodes and all the equipment at hand,

Comment

You need some pigeon holes. https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YG6whbl_U...00/Pigeons.jpg
        Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
        http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

I have the Dynasty 200 DX n purchased a cart from the supply house. I strapped a tie down around it n the cart. Works great.
          Last edited by jessp; 11-02-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

You have dynasty and you bought a cart....isn’t that illegal in California?

Comment

No one had a say about what I do. lol. I even have one for my MM175 too. and I'm in Eufaula, OK since 2016. And besides that I turned 73 today.
              Last edited by jessp; 11-02-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jessp View Post
                No one had a say about what I do. lol. I even have one for my MM175 too. and I'm in Eufaula, OK since 2016. And besides that I turned 73 today.
                Happy Birthday...Bob
                Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
                http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

A day late, but happy bday anyway!

Comment

thx guys

Comment

Happy birthday, happy birthday. What I'm wondering is did you gave up *** drugs and rock an roll to reach that number or did that help you to get there? Inquiring minds want to know?
                      Not says it'll be a reason to change either? lol...Just Inquiring.

Comment

No I didn't. used to drink but not to excess, no drugs. I only retired about 4 years ago.i still am active n follow routine doctor visits n follow what she says to do n not do. Thx for asking.

Comment

Working...
                        X