• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand for my reloading presses

Click image for larger version

Name:	loaderloads.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	603780Click image for larger version  Name:	farm 2019.jpg Views:	16 Size:	67.8 KB ID:	603766 Since i moved and left my old reloading bench at my old house i needed one at my new house. I really didn't want to load in the basement anymore since i have this real nice property i can sit and do it now. So i used my old welding project stand that i used for about 15 years to weld small projects on. Just an adjustable stand from 2" pipe with a sliding 1 1/2" pipe and some thumb screw locks. Now i can stand or sit where ever i want on this farm. Today i made a plate for one of my two shotshell loaders. I can just swap them around...Bob Click image for larger version  Name:	loaders.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.4 KB ID:	603763Click image for larger version  Name:	loader.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.5 KB ID:	603764Click image for larger version  Name:	loaderbase.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.6 KB ID:	603765
    Last edited by aametalmaster; 10-26-2019, 07:32 PM.
    Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Pretty darn nice on all accounts. If it was me, I'd choose under one of them big old trees as a spot on a warm summer day.

Comment

Looks like you need a trailer to pull around all those dies. Dadgum you have a lot!

One day, I’ll probably have that many. Like my wrench drawers.

Comment

I have about 300 lbs of wrenches left. I think i am going to haul them to work and donate them. I already gave away 60 lbs of them...Bob
        Bob Wright

Comment

Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
          I have about 300 lbs of wrenches left. I think i am going to haul them to work and donate them. I already gave away 60 lbs of them...Bob
          You should post a picture of those wrenches, I'm curious to the size of that pile? I should ask, you ever think of turning them into a sculpture?

Comment

I was in a wrench collectors group and had access to some giant flea markets. Right now they are in my boys garage a few miles away. He told my wife i have $10,000 in tools in that box. Well i was a Millwright and needed my own tools.
            Bob Wright

Comment

How.s inventory of 7/16 open end? I need half a dozen or so to make up some specials .

Comment

Looks nice Bob
                Richard
                West coast of Florida

Comment

Working...
                X