More of a necessity than a project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of a necessity than a project...

Let me start by saying I brew beer and typically have 30 gallons on tap (6 taps). I have been working on emptying all my kegs so that I can build out a new kegerator.

With all my kegs empty I had to resort to buying beer. Something I have not done, other than when going out to pub or restaurant, in a very long time.

So, with a fresh bottle of beer in hand I head to the garage. I could not find a bottle opener!! I know that I could have used one of many techniques to access the nectar of the Gods trapped within the bottle. From a screw driver, the edge of the work bench, keys, to a seatbelt buckle.

Instead i I looked at what scrap I had laying around and threw together a bottle opener. It’s not pretty, but it’s functional. The goal was to have it finished before my beer got too warm.

Can you make a good can opener? Those are near impossible to find.

Post your address so Ryan and the guys can come over to help in case you have a fire or something.

Comment

I’ll be there for the beer.

Comment

This may look like an ordinary wedding ring but it is actually the fastest and most accessible bottle opener I have ever owned.

Comment

It's also the best reason to drink!

Comment

Working...
          X