No announcement yet.

How to: CAD without a computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve even seen caulk schmooed in and painted to look like a finished weld. To the experienced eye, it’s WAY too smooth to be a weld, especially when compared to the other boogers mashed in there.

How do they say....”looks good from afar but far from good looking.”

Comment

So you're saying it looks good like you wearing turnouts and SCBA.

Comment

I’m saying there are not enough people that take pride in their work and do an honest job for the money they get in exchange. I call them thieves. I get it that sometimes it’s very hard to get something finished, but it’s not supposed to be easy. If it was easy, anyone could do it. And for what some of these hacks charge? Holy smokes.

Comment

The CHUD don't know how to do anything and they don't have to because they ride in a social safety net. It ain't new. Been getting worse since the Carter years. Back then I fired a man for telling me he'd only read a magazine article I gave him that might have made him more valuable on company time. He sure didn't have any problem using company assets to do his personal jobs on his lunch time or breaks, and he didn't have any problem asking for my help moving his milling machine to his house. He was shocked I terminated him. He should have been shocked I kept him that long.

Now pick up the pace on the camper work, units are in line waiting for you.

Comment

I’m out. OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
              I’m out. OUT!
              Driver says what's still left on the trailer when he gets there will be left in your driveway.

If nothing else it should provide some usable skin patching sheet.

Comment

Working...
              X