No announcement yet.

Welding cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one nice shop. My fave is the sync 300 brings back fond memories of welds gone by. But as I'm looking thru the pic's of all those awesome shop built carts, tables, and other do dads (seriously like them all) I saw something that was just out of place. I could not believe it, is that a store bought adjustable stand, in post 13.

Comment

It was fast and cheap.

Comment

Just kidding with you. We have a mix of store bought and shop made stands here in my shop. It is usually cheaper for me to buy them. And I have to say that the welding cart that started this thread is an awesome one of a kind piece of functional art.

Comment

I still have the cart. It's out in storage. I actually removed 2 carts and turned the synch into a rack for a couple machines as I really didn't move them anyway. I was in the panel for something and moved a circuit for a home for the Hobart. As little as I use it wouldn't have been a big deal to plug or cord it to another one but it's all out of the way. I don't mind fussing a little for occasional stuff but I hate working around things I don't regularly use.
          I need to have it, just don't need it in the way of stuff I use daily. I keep the spool gun on that machine. It has retired the synch as its so fast and easy.

Comment

Working...
          X