Welding cart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding cart

I see some beauties here, not sure I ever posted a cart pic. Click image for larger version

Name:	Hobart cart.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	594815

Now that is some re-purposing, only issue I see is the mower deck is lincoln red

Good job
    Richard

Comment

I like it!!!!
      Dynasty 400 wireless
      Coolmate 3.5
      Sw320 speedway
      Ck flex lock 230
      4 victor flow meters
      2 Flametech Duel flowmeters
      2 genuine miller torch buttons
      A$$ loads of tungsten
      XMT 350 CC/CV
      S74DX feeder
      Stick leads from here to China
      A30 Spool gun
      WC24
      Langmuir crossfire hobby table
      Everlast powerplasma 100 w hypertherm torch
      Harris O/A
      Pet raccoon
      I'm just a peckerwood in the boonies with fancy welding equipment

Comment

Not a powered mower deck? Cheap out!

Comment

I made up for it by using a metal chair frame along with the mower. Most of the time involved here was the front wheels,,,, turned this in to an hour project by the time I got coffee to get it done.

Comment

I love that!

Comment

You need a coffee cup warmer duct taped to the side of it now.

Comment

If you look close there is a tuna fish can screwed to it for some tips or junk. The cart is in storage now, I cleaned off the junk catcher,,, er Synch and put the plasma and this on it. Click image for larger version

Name:	plas lead holder.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	594845Click image for larger version

Name:	plas cart.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	594846Click image for larger version

Name:	Plaz Hob Synch.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	594847

Comment

I have these about as good as it gets now. Over the years fiddled with the locations and carts a little till they found their home. Really rare I move something anymore. Click image for larger version  Name:	Welder group new.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.3 KB ID:	594849Click image for larger version  Name:	bench sp door.JPG Views:	0 Size:	64.9 KB ID:	594850Click image for larger version  Name:	bench welder 1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	63.2 KB ID:	594851Click image for larger version  Name:	bench welder.JPG Views:	0 Size:	80.3 KB ID:	594852Click image for larger version  Name:	bench welder.JPG Views:	0 Size:	80.3 KB ID:	594853

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	bench bay Lar.JPG Views:	0 Size:	65.1 KB ID:	594855 I actually have a 140 snuggled in there since the pics. The 180 sits at my vise bench, has enough cord to reach out on the floor. I really use the bench welder for about 95% of what I do, use a little stick on occasion and in nice weather out on the apron. I used the 255 for an hour or so about a month ago, cant even remember the last time I used it before that. With the spooly on the little Hobart the synch is pretty lonely, has the breaker off, hasn't been on in near 15 years. The gas hose rotted off, fixed it just in case but havnt used it since.
                    Last edited by Sberry; 02-01-2019, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bench shot.JPG
Views:	159
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	594857Click image for larger version

Name:	bench shot.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	594858

Comment

That there is a proper shop, boys and girls...not too dirty, not too clean and got everything you need and some stuff you don't, including the coffee cans full of random nuts and bolts...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bolt cart.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	594878Click image for larger version

Name:	steel rack large.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	594879Click image for larger version

Name:	steel bits.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	594880 I have neighbors and buds with machine tools, its super rare I need them. We just don't use so many old machines that were job shop built anymore and parts shopping is so much better than it was. I am a super MyGyver anyway and most of the time I got it done before they have it chucked up anyway. I did find another cart for some extra bolts.

Comment

On post #10, Sberry, I can't tell what that is in the middle. I THINK, and I'm going off of a VERY old memory,...

Is that what they call a .....

a....

A broom?

Comment

It might be, not sure what he may be using it for. Might be getting it to clean snow off a car outside.

Comment

Working...
                              X