help designing construction bucket rake ripper for earth moving machine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help designing construction bucket rake ripper for earth moving machine

hello, a friend of mine asked me the favor of making a rake ripper tiller, to clean up a soil and clean it from pebble roots branches shrubs to root roots and more, should penetrate and sink about forty cm in the ground., any ideas?

Lots and lots of google pictures online. Are you using the blade shown in the 3rd pic? As a pusher or a drag? ...Bob http://img.weiku.com/a/003/106/tract...per_9094_2.jpg
    Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

with the bucket of the excavator it tapers and moves the soil with the blade open track pushes bulldozer type, but the excavator in the push phase with little traction as a translation on the tracks, advised us to mount a rake on the excavator arm a ripper-type bucket to root out roots, to cut stones, to clear and clean the ground roots dense bushes shrubs stumps shrubs, I have to eradicate a spontaneous plantation of ailanth that is infesting the soil some ideas suggestion advice, some tools to be built with econonomic recovery materials type iron beams crossbow sheets of steel rod truck for reinforced concrete or similar graces

Comment

If you do a search on the google for "excavator brush rake" you'll find pictures of what you need. As far as what to make it out of? Mild steel with some wear plates or hardfacing on the scarifiers.

Comment

Comment

Thank you for your cooperation and the right advice I will treasure your suggestions

Comment

Those look like pretty good designs of rake. Share some pics of the finished product.

Comment

Originally posted by pietromarruggio View Post
                Thank you for your cooperation and the right advice I will treasure your suggestions
                Got to be one of the best thank you's on the forum

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
                Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
                MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
                Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
                Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
                Miller 30-A Spoolgun
                Miller WC-115-A
                Miller Spectrum 300
                Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
                Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

Working...
                X