Need Plans For Small Tractor End Loader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Plans For Small Tractor End Loader

I live on a dirt road. The county maintains it during election years, but not between. I want to buy a small tractor, used, and build an end loader for it. Plans are available for $60, from PF Engineering, but, I'm sure there are free ones out there.

All attempts, so far, have met with frustration. PDF readers, cookie installers, viruses, or endless ads. And Lord help anyone who stumbles into Pinterest.

Any links to free end loader plans?

I don't need to find myself. I'm always at my lathe.

I got 10 bucks that says a guy named johnsnowkner will chime right in with a link to his blog for plans. Sorry I can't help. I do have a small Kubota in the barn I can take some measurements off...Bob
    Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

Do you really need a loader? One place I worked we dragged an i-beam behind the fork truck. Worked great, filled in all the holes, did it every couple months to keep it smooth. You could use anything to drag it. Can't help you with plans, sorry.
      MM250
      Trailblazer 250g
      22a feeder
      Lincoln ac/dc 225
      Victor O/A
      MM200 black face
      Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
      Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
      Arco roto-phase model M
      Vectrax 7x12 band saw
      Miller spectrum 875
      30a spoolgun w/wc-24
      Syncrowave 250
      RCCS-14

Comment

Yeah, the box or drag blade is sounding better. $1,700 for just the hydraulic system for the loader. Steel has gone up radically. The box or drag blade can be operated with a 3 point hitch.

The county has no problem with us maintaining our own road, in fact, encourages it. The crown comprises three degrees fall on each side. No one will lose control on that. The average paved road has that crown.

Still, building a loader for a small tractor, say, a Ford 8N, or an International Cub 154, Yanmar 2010, or a MF 35 would be a challenging and fun project.

All the tractor/end loader offerings are really beat up. TOO much project.

Comment

I bet another project is exactly what you need.

Putting my gear away last night after doing battle with an onan genset for four days, I was in a hurry and knocked my squirrel cage fan off the work bench and bent the living day lights out of the housing. I exchanged some choice words with myself, then realized it was exactly what I needed to make my life complete, something else to fix around here.

I say go for the big tractor project, what else have you got going on?

Comment

Originally posted by buffumjr View Post
            ... $1,700 for just the hydraulic system for the loader. Steel has gone up radically. ...
            Sounds like $60 for known good plans is a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by MAC702 View Post

Sounds like $60 for known good plans is a bargain.
              (sigh) Agreed.

There's a Yanmar tractor on Craigslist with a cracked block. https://orlando.craigslist.org/grd/d...694299944.html The block is cracked in the water jacket.

There's a Youtube video from Muggyweld about fixing a cracked block. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K85MH9Z5FPU

The Yanmar has a frame to attach the loader to. Sounds like time for an adventure.

Comment

Working...
              X