Bars are quitters.

Leave a comment:

• jonahb
    replied
    Ok I see what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• Metjunkie
    replied
    I think he means the orange bars under forum members screen names. They don't mean anything, other than if you stay an active poster, you'll get more of them. They do look kinda cool.

Leave a comment:

• jonahb
    replied
    Wear bars which are long pieces that run on the bottom side of the bucket and side bars in this case are on the side with holes for plug welding which help when the bucket teeth are not out far enough to protect the sides of the bucket.

Leave a comment:

• Bls repair
    replied
    What do bars mean?

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Nice work.

Leave a comment:

• jonahb
    replied
    Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
    nice...bob
    Thanks, got a few other projects to do so hopefully I will get pictures (need to get before and the after pictures).

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    Dang you have 49 posts and 2 bars ...Bob

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    nice...bob

Leave a comment:

• jonahb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jonahb
    replied
    I cannot see the pictures

Leave a comment:

• jonahb
    started a topic Excavator Buckets

Excavator Buckets

Hello, here is a few pictures from two bucket repairs. One is from an 300 Hitachi excavator and the second more serious is from an 290 Case. The Hitachi had to have the sides cut out and replaced with 1 1/2 Ar400 , various cracks and hard surfacing. The Case bucket needed a new bottom which was made with 3/4 Ar400, the sides were replaced with 1 1/2 Ar400, the wear bars/sides were replaced with 3/4 Ar400, and the reinforcement be hide the cutting edge was made out of 3/4 Ar400.
    Attached Files
Working...
X