Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driver007
    replied
    I put a debur wheel on. The sander is not to bad. I just use to soften edges. I will use the vise more

Leave a comment:

• driver007
    replied
    I just put that on for so and tell. I can clock it to put the sparks in the tray. I really use my vise on it more. All my gear is on the 2" system so it can hold scroll benders and all sorts of stuff.

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
    I was looking at that and wondering... If the wheel is directly over a catch basin, would you want to remove the circumferential guard so the sparks could go straight down instead of flying around the guard and back into your work? Or would it make it worse? I'm trying to picture it.
    I hear ya

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    I was looking at that and wondering... If the wheel is directly over a catch basin, would you want to remove the circumferential guard so the sparks could go straight down instead of flying around the guard and back into your work? Or would it make it worse? I'm trying to picture it.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    I hate grinding...period.

Leave a comment:

• driver007
    started a topic cutting/grinding table mod

cutting/grinding table mod

Everything in my shop is on wheels. I hate grinding in my shop. So I move my cutting table ouside for a lot of it. I decided to add a a reciver like I have on my welding table to accept different tools.
Working...
X