Yard waggon all wheel steer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yard waggon all wheel steer

As you can tell by the first pic its made from junk, one inch heavy wall pipe, used lawnmower tires and tie rods, did machine the pivot points and put grease fitting in them, did clean it good and put acid to kill the rust then primed and painted, where that front wheel goes the read follow it, great in the yard and garden, like to see the reaction when some come over with the wheels turned I hear stuff like you have a bent axel, on 2 another project, Joe

a few more pics

Comment

I'll give you $5 for it.

Cool trailer.

Comment

Nice job on the cart. I like the steering.
        Miller stuff:
        Dialarc 250 (1974)
        Syncrowave 250 (1992)
        Spot welder (Dayton badged)

Comment

Thanks fellows, Ryan I was looking for a lower price guess I will accept your offer ? USMC, was making just one axle then decided I would make two then said let me try four wheel steer, what took me the longest was to figure out the swivel parts in the front, it was fun but not again, well maybe.

Comment

Just FYI...I brew beer. I always have fresh something or other on tap. You come over the Beaumont and have some of this beer and we'll work out a trade for the cart. Plus you can teach me some welding and fab stuff.

Comment

Ryan, I am in the Ragley area, moved here about 10 years ago, when I moved here I through away 30 years of things I had built, was going to slow down on that and have some but still have the urge to build things, this winter I might take some measurement and pictures of close up on items that need to be looked at better to understand and post them, this time going to paint it John Deere green and yellow, at that time that is the paint that was in the shop, I though about getting rid if it but the wife and grandson love it, might make you a deal on all three ?????????????????

Comment

That's real cool.

Comment

Like I said, come get some of this home brew and we'll work something out. That wagon is just flat out cool....

You're just a straight shot up Hwy 12 on the other side of Dequincy from me, about an hour and half...not all that far really.
                  Last edited by ryanjones2150; 11-04-2015, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Ryan, so you saying you will take the wife and the grandson and how about the daughter, I will keep the dog, by the time I get off work and with the short days don't travel anymore than I have to, think I am getting tired of high way miles, make you a deal if I ever decide to part with it I will meet you part way, heck you need to build you one, maybe you could get someone to pull you around.

Comment

Thats is one cool wagon,thats nice fabrication by the way.That gives me a wicked idea,hope You don't mind if I copy Yours.

Comment

Grizzly Guy, get after it, let us see the pics when done or the progress of the build, it was fun to build.

Comment

As soon as I finish repowering my old snowblower,I'll start gathering bits snd pieces around the shop.

Comment

Very Cool Project.....

Allis-Chalmers Orange..???.....
                            Last edited by H80N; 11-13-2015, 07:31 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
                            Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                            Dynasty 200DX
                            Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
                            Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

That is way cool, nice work!

Comment

Working...
                              X