MM251 Double Bottle Drawings ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trap Doctor
    started a topic MM251 Double Bottle Drawings ??

MM251 Double Bottle Drawings ??

Does anyone have drawings for a tray to mount 2 bottles on the back of a MM251 cart? I didn't want to re-invent the wheel!!

Thanks in advance.

Jim

• fyoung
    replied
    pictures

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
    If you want to see pictures of it completed do a search un my username as there are recent pictures of the setup on my MM210.
    George, I'm not any good with the search thing..I couldn't find pictures of your 210..can you guide me?
    Thanks, Farris

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied
    I built mine based on Georges design with a twist. I didn't want to mess around with the axle. I made the lower part to fit into the lower. It was pushed out a little to avoid the wheels. I only use 120cf and 80's on it. Larger ones will need to mess with the axle.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    These should work if you like them. Disregard the reference to me making a drop in box. If you use this, the upper section will bolt to existing holes, you will need to put the legs on the lower one so that it fits into the existing tray. You will also need to extend the axel about 1" or so to clear the wheels. If you want to see pictures of it completed do a search un my username as there are recent pictures of the setup on my MM210.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sundown; 10-28-2006, 03:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fishy Jim
    replied
    Doesn't that machine already have a double bottle rack?

Here's what the one for my TA 251 looks like. Nothing but a little platform to clear the welded on tray's edges, and a double clamp up top. Created a nice cubby to stick the bottle caps in though.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X