Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    OK, mine isn't that clever, but here goes. When you welding supply rep thinks something is wrong because he hasn't seen you in a week. Then begins calling your house to check up on you, you might be a welder?!

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    replied
    co2

if you turn the wire speed on your MIG welder down and hit the trigger to let the co2 stop a small fire that could potentaly damage presious jewls and where swatting would hurt worse than the fire

i now keep a small bucket of water handy and i don't sit to get down to weld, i kneel

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    replied
    Originally posted by 4dstang View Post
    You might be a welder if...

Your neighbors know when you are home from the grinder.

CB

you might be a welder when everone in your neighborhood that was outside cooking out and having a good time gives you hateful looks, hollers at you, and shoots their 45 magnum in the air then go in very angry when they see you drag out the welding table, grinder, welding machine and your holie welding clothing
    Last edited by joshua27818; 07-10-2008, 09:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    ya might be a welder if your jeans are starting to rust

Leave a comment:

• triggerman
    replied
    You might be a welder if......

That dirty spot you've scrubbed in the shower turns out to be a bruise you can't remember getting.

Leave a comment:

• mooseye
    replied
    "you might be a weld applicator" if you ask if anyone smells something burning and they start slapping on you to put you out.
    I thought it was getting kinda warm!!!
    Ha ha ha , great thread!!
    >if you know 10 different tricks you can do with welding rods.

Let'er smoke!
    Last edited by mooseye; 04-13-2008, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue Collar Moto View Post
    Your boots catch fire becouse you dumped old motor oil on them before you started welding.
    ...it just gives them that nice purdy shine

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied
    Originally posted by triggerman View Post
    Geometry class??????? That was thirty years ago! Dang! That makes me feel old.
    Cant be too old, you know what Geometry class is

Leave a comment:

• triggerman
    replied
    What, what, what?............

Originally posted by bryce_burden View Post
    YMBAWI: You are sitting in Geometry class doing a worksheet, see an angle named Angle TIG, and your mind automatically leaves the worksheet and goes back to wishing you were in the shop welding.
    Geometry class??????? That was thirty years ago! Dang! That makes me feel old.

Leave a comment:

• bryce_burden
    replied
    YMBAWI: You are sitting in Geometry class doing a worksheet, see an angle named Angle TIG, and your mind automatically leaves the worksheet and goes back to wishing you were in the shop welding.

Just happened to me.

Leave a comment:

• triggerman
    replied
    Ymbawi........

YMBAWI you keep posts reserved in your head to bump this thread back to the first page.

Leave a comment:

• Rickochet
    replied
    ..... if you look at a very long welding thread at 3AM.... and respond to it! You undoubtedly are a welding redneck!!!

Leave a comment:

• Blue Collar Moto
    replied
    Your boots catch fire becouse you dumped old motor oil on them before you started welding.

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    HA HA HA thats bad

Leave a comment:

• Handy560
    replied
    Roflmao

Man that's ugly!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X