Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turboglenn
    replied
    YMBAWI..... You take the sub-woofer out of your sport compact so there's more room for your dynasty and it's accessories.

Leave a comment:

• vin-man welding
    replied
    skidsteer steve: is this the same thread you started months ago?
    my add for today: there is always a welding helmet and 7018 in my truck.
    the other day i needed to make some space and toke out the child sit and left the helmet and wire with the stinger leads on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• turboglenn
    replied
    Originally posted by CapnJake View Post
    YMBAWI... Your plans for a long weekend are based on what welding supplies you have on hand because you did not get to the store before it closed

... You have one small drawer and two hangers set aside for storage of "non-welding" attire.
    I often will stress on a saturday if i don't think i have enough argon to make it through till monday...and that's even if i don't have any welding lined up for the weekend

I have about that exact amount of room for "nice clothes"

Originally posted by Gnarcissist View Post
    You might be a welder if you get splatter/grind dust in your coffee but you drink it anyway.

You might be a TIRED welder if you strike an arc with your helmet on grind mode. Doh!
    What's a little extra iron gonna hurt :P

Leave a comment:

• lanceman73
    replied
    Sediment

You might be a welder if you get splatter/grind dust in your coffee but you drink it anyway.

You might be a TIRED welder if you strike an arc with your helmet on grind mode. Doh!
    Always seeing it at the bottom of my beer mug. Iron, it's what for dinner!

Leave a comment:

• tom37
    replied

You mean you are not suspose to have sediment in the bottom of the cup.
    My wifes Dr says she has low iron, I bet I dont, I drink my daily allowance.

Leave a comment:

• Gnarcissist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CapnJake
    replied
    Originally posted by fun4now View Post
    uMMMMMM smores, yum.
    better go get the torch.
    The torch is still on the coffee table.... (hot dogs and toasted marshmallows last night).... but where in the he** did I leave the striker????

YMBAWI... Your plans for a long weekend are based on what welding supplies you have on hand because you did not get to the store before it closed

... You have one small drawer and two hangers set aside for storage of "non-welding" attire.

Leave a comment:

• metalmeltr
    replied
    You are sitting in social studdies and a question says "what is a dynasty?" and your fit thought is which model, but a general description is it is a inverter Tig machine made by Miller Electric.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    uMMMMMM smores, yum.
    better go get the torch.

Leave a comment:

• metalmeltr
    replied
    You might be a weldor if the torch stays on the table.

Leave a comment:

• turboglenn
    replied
    You sit in the living room with a propane torch on the coffe table using it to make smores..

Not sure if anyone said that but i actually wanted smores bad last night and the easiest flame i had to bring inside was a small propane hand torch so i set it up and ate smores. I thought to myself when putting the toch back in the garage "This would make a good post for the 'You Might Be A Weldor' thread" hahahaa

Leave a comment:

• BartsArcs
    replied
    Also when you go on your honeymoon to disney you critique the welds on the rollercoasters before you ride them..........long lines or is it the occupation????

Leave a comment:

• BartsArcs
    replied
    you might be a weldor if.............

You tell you students in your welding night class it's not the machine it is the operator.

your 3 yr. old girl knows what junk is and comes out and grabs a helmet to watch you weld/cut.

and you use a miller locker in the rear axle of your pulling truck.

you would rather build your wife a grill guard for her vehicle instead of buying one.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie
    replied
    Fun, fattin projects

You might be a weldor if your industrial size fish fryer, stainless steel smoker and stainless steel grill were made by your students.

R

Leave a comment:

• metalmeltr
    replied
    Originally posted by tom_eberhard View Post
    If you have a BBQ Brush that says "Stainless Only!" on it, you might be a weldor.

Tom.
    WHO USED IT FOR THE GRILL NOW I HAV TO BUY A NEW ONE.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X