Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    it looks like clicking on a pic starts the slide show. to see one particular one you seem to have to find it in the bottom of the slide show then click it and it will show up large.
    maybe they can set it up to have a slide show option on request only instead of auto show.

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    I'm having the same problem. When I click on an image to enlarge, it shows a
    different project.

Leave a comment:

• All-about-design
    replied
    photo gallery is odd...

I can't help but wonder why, when you click on a picture to veiw it larger it does not open to that image.

It comes up to what seemed to be a random link.

Or is it supposed ot be that way?

Leave a comment:

• weldress
    replied
    gallery

I am so pleased to see the projects pictured in the gallery, and the separate section for artwork is great. All very inspiring. It just proves that NOTHING is impossible with metal. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck U&R
    replied
    Details

I'll second that !
    Are these projects that we can make ?
    If so lets see 'em.

Leave a comment:

• KEENAVV
    replied
    That is a great idea! Now if clicking the picture would take us to the project link that would be outstanding!!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    started a topic Projects Gallery Live!

Projects Gallery Live!

Hey there guys!

I've completed the finishing touches on the new projects gallery! Check it out on http://millerwelds.com/education/projects/gallery/
    (This will also be announced today in PowerClick. To sign up for Miller's e-newsletter, go to http://www.millerwelds.com/education/powerclick.php)

This includes a handful of the projects submitted during the contest (and a couple before the contest) to start. We will then take the remaining entries and evaluate them to add in the future. We probably won't post everything we'd received due to some entries not having pictures, poor-quality pictures or similar entries. The focus of the gallery is inspiration. You can submit project pictures to be possibly added to the gallery from the link at the bottom of the gallery page if you wish.

Also announced today in PowerClick will be the honorable mention winner, so keep your eyes open for that!

My latest project is working on a revised Motorsports photo gallery. It will be similar in style to the new projects gallery when it is ready. It should be very nice and easier to update when it's complete.

Enjoy!
    Holly
Working...
X