Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst of the worst thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    OH GOODIE!!! I HOPE SO!!! As Dave knows, I've been wanting to start learning how to build a trailer, and I need to make a roll cage for my new F-150!!! Willy is MY MAN!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by KBar View Post
      For some reason, I just have the feeling that Willy Miller is involved in these projects somehow
      i think you may be rite
      my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
      feel free to P/M me

      Comment


      • #33
        from a similar thread on another board

        this one just made me laugh
        Attached Files
        Millermatic 180 Auto Set

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by jweller View Post
          from a similar thread on another board

          this one just made me laugh
          why use mig pliers when you can arc em off...clipping takes too much time LOL no one will see it
          what are we looking into ?
          Last edited by welderman23; 02-22-2008, 01:47 AM.
          my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
          feel free to P/M me

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by jweller View Post
            from a similar thread on another board

            this one just made me laugh
            ??????????????

            Comment


            • #36
              jweller from a similar thread on another board

              this one just made me laugh


              LOL its a hairy hole.................
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
              JAMES

              Comment


              • #37
                A homemade intake manifold with the "Wire Tornado System" already installed!-)
                Millermatic 210

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by MilwaukeeMike View Post
                  A homemade intake manifold with the "Wire Tornado System" already installed!-)
                  I thought it was a new style pin cushion, my mistake
                  Ken

                  What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

                  Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
                  Hobart Handler 187
                  Dewalt Chop Saw
                  4" Air Grinder
                  Die Grinder
                  Rigid Drill Press
                  Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor


                  2009 FXDC

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Nose hair filtration technology......
                    Nick
                    Miller 252 Mig
                    Miller Cricket XL
                    Millermatic 150 Mig
                    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
                    2-O/A outfits
                    Jet Lathe and Mill
                    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
                    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
                    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
                    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
                    Propane Forge
                    60" X 60" router/plasma table

                    www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
                    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
                    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      The more I try and close them up the bigger the holes get!"
                      Weekend wannab racer with some welders.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        heres a crappy one
                        Attached Files
                        my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
                        feel free to P/M me

                        Comment


                        • #42


                          My camaro when I bought it. O.K., so now you know why I started over from scratch.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            come on Dabar39 give us some more
                            my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
                            feel free to P/M me

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              O.K., Here's one that is just plain ole ignorance more than anything else. Here is a race car that I had come across being offered for sale. This one really doesn't have to do with bad welds, just lack of common sense, but then again you can't really see the welds.

                              Besides the main cage being poorly engineered, take a good look at the door bars on the right side of the car. If you notice the yellow paint is not damaged in any way therefore leading me to believe it was repainted after taking a good shot in the door.

                              I guess the owner figured if it took this good of a hit and it didn't completely collapse it won't if it takes another hit. I can't believe that this car was being raced in this condition and that it had passed tech at whatever track it was being raced at.
                              Attached Files
                              If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

                              sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
                              Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
                                O.K., Here's one that is just plain ole ignorance more than anything else. Here is a race car that I had come across being offered for sale. This one really doesn't have to do with bad welds, just lack of common sense, but then again you can't really see the welds.

                                Besides the main cage being poorly engineered, take a good look at the door bars on the right side of the car. If you notice the yellow paint is not damaged in any way therefore leading me to believe it was repainted after taking a good shot in the door.

                                I guess the owner figured if it took this good of a hit and it didn't completely collapse it won't if it takes another hit. I can't believe that this car was being raced in this condition and that it had passed tech at whatever track it was being raced at.

                                As they say, common sense isn't so common anymore. That car needs to be cut apart and scrapped before some poor driver gets impaled by a piece of pipe. I wouldn't even drive it to the junk yard.
                                Ken

                                What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

                                Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
                                Hobart Handler 187
                                Dewalt Chop Saw
                                4" Air Grinder
                                Die Grinder
                                Rigid Drill Press
                                Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor


                                2009 FXDC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X