Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dabar39
    replied
    The upside down shock absorber is also a nice touch.

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied
    I think this guy is trying for a job at Ford Motor Company

Also, here is a link, it doesn't show the weld on the car but you can imagine what it looks like after you see what happens

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Black Wolf
    replied
    Well Dave,

I think you already know what my opinion is.

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied
    Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
    O.K., Here's one that is just plain ole ignorance more than anything else. Here is a race car that I had come across being offered for sale. This one really doesn't have to do with bad welds, just lack of common sense, but then again you can't really see the welds.

Besides the main cage being poorly engineered, take a good look at the door bars on the right side of the car. If you notice the yellow paint is not damaged in any way therefore leading me to believe it was repainted after taking a good shot in the door.

I guess the owner figured if it took this good of a hit and it didn't completely collapse it won't if it takes another hit. I can't believe that this car was being raced in this condition and that it had passed tech at whatever track it was being raced at.

As they say, common sense isn't so common anymore. That car needs to be cut apart and scrapped before some poor driver gets impaled by a piece of pipe. I wouldn't even drive it to the junk yard.

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    O.K., Here's one that is just plain ole ignorance more than anything else. Here is a race car that I had come across being offered for sale. This one really doesn't have to do with bad welds, just lack of common sense, but then again you can't really see the welds.

Besides the main cage being poorly engineered, take a good look at the door bars on the right side of the car. If you notice the yellow paint is not damaged in any way therefore leading me to believe it was repainted after taking a good shot in the door.

I guess the owner figured if it took this good of a hit and it didn't completely collapse it won't if it takes another hit. I can't believe that this car was being raced in this condition and that it had passed tech at whatever track it was being raced at.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    come on Dabar39 give us some more

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied

My camaro when I bought it. O.K., so now you know why I started over from scratch.

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    heres a crappy one
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Vicegrip
    replied
    The more I try and close them up the bigger the holes get!"

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    Nose hair filtration technology......

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied
    Originally posted by MilwaukeeMike View Post
    A homemade intake manifold with the "Wire Tornado System" already installed!-)
    I thought it was a new style pin cushion, my mistake

Leave a comment:

• MilwaukeeMike
    replied
    A homemade intake manifold with the "Wire Tornado System" already installed!-)

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    jweller from a similar thread on another board

this one just made me laugh

LOL its a hairy hole.................

Leave a comment:

• jjsjeff
    replied
    Originally posted by jweller View Post
    from a similar thread on another board

??????????????

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    Originally posted by jweller View Post
    from a similar thread on another board

why use mig pliers when you can arc em off...clipping takes too much time LOL no one will see it
    what are we looking into ?
    Last edited by welderman23; 02-22-2008, 12:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X