Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert
    replied
    THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T GET A PHONE CALL!!!!!!!!!!
    I also want to give a big thanks to Miller for the free calender, and I just recieved my package/box for the mig/tig kit with books, pamphlets,posters, calculators,etc.
    Package was $35 and shipping to Hawaii was FREE!!! How can you beat that!!!
    WAY TO GO MILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bert

Leave a comment:

• Ls2cam
    replied
    Madmax, you' re very LUCKY to win that alot of $$$$ Miller prize..
    Please post with pixes.....

Leave a comment:

• safetydave
    replied
    ultimate winner

Hey Madmax and welcome to this great site for welders across the U.S. and congrats on the new equipment, I'm sure your going to really like them, but if for some reason in your area you happen to lose power to your house DON'T FREAK OUT!!!!, just kidding we here on the site our glad that some one who wants to and has a idea of welding can enjoy it while we keep on trying to win the bobblehead doll's. Yes like everybody else has said WE WANT PICS OF YOUR STUFF! best of luck to you and your new toys, enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Black Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by 2tay530
    Nice to know its in good hands with a true miller customer not some "miller killer" lincoln snob!!!
    Did you ever stop & think that winning a contest like this may be the only way to convert a tried and true "Red & Black" man like myself, who only buys what they know will get the job done instead of gambling money on experimenting????

Betcha didn't.......... but I'll forgive the narrowmindedness.

MadMax,

Congrats bud. I hope that you really enjoy all the new equipment that you have to play with. I know that I would. It is very good that these products went to someone that is interested in welding.

Come back often.

Ask lots.

We are here to help.

Leave a comment:

• admweld
    replied
    Congrats and also welcome to the forum.Enjoy that new equipment that is some sweet stuff you won good luck and happy welding.

Leave a comment:

• bryce_burden
    replied
    Congratualations and good luck with all your new equipment. Man, I wouldn't know what to do with all that equipment, but sure am glad that a Miller customer got it and will put it to good use. And, as everyone else has already said, feel free to ask questions and post pics, we all enjoy pictures and there are some very knowledgeable folks on here. Welcome to the site!

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    Congratulations on the win. It's good to find out the equipment will be getting some use. Too many times I have seen or heard of people winning items that they have no use or interest in.

Get the equipment hooked up and burning metal and show us some pics of what we didn't win. Dave

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    Originally posted by 2much2do View Post
    Congrats on your new toys. I guess people do win these things after all. I could think of a better thing to win other than a bunch of brand new Miller equipment. If I had my way, my whole shop would be blue, but unfortunately 4 ou of the 5 machines I use at work are red. But I'm blue at home!!
    yes people do win these things, just not me...im mad i didnt win

congrats

Leave a comment:

• 2much2do
    replied
    Congrats on your new toys. I guess people do win these things after all. I could think of a better thing to win other than a bunch of brand new Miller equipment. If I had my way, my whole shop would be blue, but unfortunately 4 ou of the 5 machines I use at work are red. But I'm blue at home!!

Leave a comment:

• tnjind
    replied
    Welcome, I am also glad to see someone won that will use the equipment. not someone that already has a shop full or non Miller user.

Please take lots of pics (we love pictures).

Leave a comment:

• 2tay530
    replied
    Nice to know its in good hands with a true miller customer not some "miller killer" lincoln snob!!! Congrats!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fishy Jim
    replied
    Congrats! And welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• metal-doctor
    replied
    Congrats on the win. Really surprised it made it to Canada. Would be nice to see some pics if possible. Enjoy the new toys. If you can't use em all at once I'm just in the next province & could help put them to work

Leave a comment:

• Green MT Welder
    replied
    Congrats.

i'm happy for ya (fingers crossed) good luck and welcome

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    way cool.
    lots of great people here willing to help. hang around, good to have ya.
    and congrats on the new toy's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X