Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KBar
    replied
    Nice little projects, thats the nice thing about metal. tack a few pieces of scrap together, sit it outside to rust and call it art, people love it, pay big money for it (sometimes) Cant do that with wood - lol.

Leave a comment:

• FormerTankSarge
    replied
    A couple more project completed this year.

Four picture of the boat rack to carry my small fishing boat and also doubles as a ladder rack, made it so it can be taken apart by myself.

Gate to keep my little dog on the deck.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FormerTankSarge
    replied
    Nice setup, so many welders, so little time....

Here are a some projects, I've done in the last year.

There is my little steel dog, some steel flowers, spider and a boat dolly to move small fishing boat around on land.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• IRONLORE
    replied
    Aren't the front casters a little undercapacity for all the weight? Otherwise, super-nice job. It just needs some blue paint!

Glenn

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Welder
    replied
    Welding Cart

Total Cost About $60.00 Bucks (cart only) Welding Over $15000.00

Click image for larger version

Name:	welder 01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	390.5 KB
ID:	503286

Name:	welder 02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	422.5 KB
ID:	503287

Name:	03.jpg
Size:	391.2 KB
ID:	503288

Name:	04.jpg
Size:	392.7 KB
ID:	503289

Name:	welder 05.jpg
Size:	386.9 KB
ID:	503290
    Originally posted by Gsd34me View Post
    Please show your pics of some small projects for us board members to get some good ideas. Thanks all!
    Cart Holding:
    XMT 304.
    Spectrum 2050.
    Optima Pulse Pendant.
    X-75DX Feeder.
    Suitcase 12vs Extreme.
    Spoolmate 30A.
    Few mig guns(miller).
    200+ welding cable to run suitcase 12vs.
    2 gas bottles.
    All in a COMPACT CART???
    Last edited by Dirty Welder; 12-01-2008, 11:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• beaudoin66
    replied
    headache rack with tidy tank

Here is a headache rack and a tidytank with drybox, for my buddies chev.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mitchell beri
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim-TX View Post
    Here's a fireplace cover I made. These are gas logs and the cover is to keep the cats out of the fire place. It has some ears at the top that prevent it from falling out forward. It's finished with "Antique Copper Vein" powdercoat.
    VERY nice!

Leave a comment:

• tasslehawf
    replied
    This is so freakin' cool. I have been trying to figure a way to support both my wood miter saw and my dry cut saw for awhile now. Neat idea. Too bad I really don't have the space...

Originally posted by 67chevelle View Post
    1 & 2, this is a mobile cart for my abrasive chopsaw and cold cut saw. The top rotates so you can place the needed tool on top. ( It also helps clean the tabletop off )
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• Weldnut
    replied
    Recumbent bicycle

Glad you like them .I've built seven so far,And sold a few.Just one of a few hobbys that I have.The orange bike has under the seat stearing now and the green bike was sold .I hated to see that one go .You can get all the Info on these bikes and how to make them at ://www.recycledrecumbent.com/ Have fun It's a great sight.

Leave a comment:

• Carl W.
    replied
    that green recumbent bike

Originally posted by Weldnut View Post
    I like to build recumbent bikes[IMG][/IMG]
    Hey Weldnut; those recumnents are exctly what I have been looking for in design for over a year looking on different recumbent bike forums and recumbent manufactures. Your green bike has my eyes sore from looking at it so long, that is exactly what I would want to build it's perfect for me bar none. Production bikes are way overpriced besides not what I like. I have been collecting parts for this project for a long time.
    Do you have any information, specs and measurements for me to exactly copy and build that green bike? Is this is ok with you? A full parts list would be great. This down to the gearing, seat everything if possible? Make it for a recumbent noob to understand and build.
    I have a bad back so the my road bike days are gone. One recumbent I tested had the handle bar under the seat, this was all wrong in the handling department, hated it. Short wheel base is also wrong for me. Is it critical the stearing head angle and dimensions resulting from making an ok to building a great handling bike in the stability department?
    Thanks in advance. PM me or email me please. If this is ok on this forum;
    [email protected] Thanks and have a safe holiday weekend.
    Carl.....=o&o>.....
    Last edited by Carl W.; 11-29-2008, 02:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pyro2
    replied
    I woud have to guess the capacity around 10 ton (20,000 lbs) per set... but i didn't test them untill they let go, so it's a guess... however my neighbor drove his frontloader up on them after i took my truck down and they didn't move
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• usmcruz
    replied
    Originally posted by pyro2 View Post
    Made some aluminum ramps for a local trucker, he wanted me to test them with my welding rig

Wow, I didnt know that alluminum ramps would have the capacity for that much weight. What are they rated for, if you had to guess, besides the weight of your truck, and safe operating weight?

Leave a comment:

• pyro2
    replied
    Made some aluminum ramps for a local trucker, he wanted me to test them with my welding rig
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is a breaching door that I made as well as a battering ram device. The ram in the pic was a prototype and the final version was changed a bit. I made many of these. Dave http://jerseytactical.com/products/P1010822252.JPG http://jerseytactical.com/products/P1010819.JPG http://jerseytactical.com/photo_gallery/P1010127.jpg

Leave a comment:

• MTBob
    replied
    Cutoff Saw Stand - Evolution 355

Here are some pics of a cutoff saw stand for an Evolution 355. The right hand table wing is held up by a folding support arm and includes a pull-out extension. The unit is mobile to save shop space, pull out handles are used to move it. One foot is adjustable to accommodate irregularities in the shop floor concrete. Attached to the support table wing is a folding ruler that give quick approximate readings for fast cuts. There is a small slide-in chip deflector just to the right of the blade to keep the metal chunks from flying all over. There is a 3/4" plate on the bottom to act as ballast to prevent tipping. I've used this setup for about 2 years, works really great.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X