X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rasommer
    replied
    Originally posted by tacmig View Post
    Regardless of the outcome, your words and actions speak volumes of your strength. To share your experience with me and all here is beyond the capacity of the average man. With that said, it is difficult not to admire your courage and hope that only good will come your way.

Via Con Dias,

TacMig
    Well said!!! Good luck, we'll say a prayer.

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    replied
    Prayers you get!

Regardless of the outcome, your words and actions speak volumes of your strength. To share your experience with me and all here is beyond the capacity of the average man. With that said, it is difficult not to admire your courage and hope that only good will come your way.

Via Con Dias,

TacMig

Leave a comment:

• john p
    replied
    Bill never give up,tough as nails

Bill you sound a lot like my dad. Never once did he complain.Tough as nails is a saying I use for guys who are hurt and still go on everyday and are productive.That sounds like you.In my prays. John Powell Canada

Leave a comment:

• badassb5
    replied
    Hey Bill, our prayers are with you. I understand about wanting to keep your leg, whether you use it or not. So be as possitive as you can and remember that all of us here are praying for you.

Leave a comment:

• BDJ
    replied
    Prayers sent Bill, let us know how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• MD Welding
    replied
    Our prayers our with you. We do have a question, though. You'll still be able to post, put in your info and give advice while you're recovering, right? That's what we're all looking for, because that means you're back on to the road to recovery and you'll be back out in the shop making good stuff in no time.

Make sure this is the first place you stop on your road to internet recovery.

Janet & Mike

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    You are in my prayers......
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• MilwaukeeMike
    replied
    Good Luck Bill
    we will be praying for you!-)

Leave a comment:

• bryce_burden
    replied
    Hey Bill

Sorry to hear about your condition, I too will be praying for you and may God bless you with a speedy recovery. Good Luck and keep us updated as you can.

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    replied
    hello bill

i promise, you'll be on our pray list next sunday at church! as i will be praying for you every evening myself! i wish you the very best & please think positive. & if you need ANYTHING just let me or us know!!! i know we all have disagreements on this website, but when things like this happen it really puts things in perspective! hey, i'm going to PM you on something else. take care buddy! rodney

Leave a comment:

• safetydave
    replied
    praying for you

Hi wheeelchair, I'm sorry to hear of your condition but I would be glad to lift you and your family to the one true GOD that can heal you only by his hands.

Yes he can also use the doctors to mend you but it is his will not mans, remeber he created us all in his image, so that we can tell of his glory
    priase his name for you health and recovery. All you have to do is ask him and he will hear you before its asked because he is the all knowing GOD of

Leave a comment:

• Synchroman
    replied
    Best Wishes

Best wishes and prayers to you my friend. I'm not in the same condition as you but I've been in bed for the past two months waiting to have my left hip replaced. The first replacement lasted 22 years but with my history of past infection, there is a mandatory waiting period.

I'll be thinkng of you and others whom I know who have a similar problem.

Regards.

Leave a comment:

• triggerman
    replied
    Ditto

Bill,

Our prayers and best wishes are with you as well.

Ben

Leave a comment:

• Hankl
    replied
    Already taken care of....

Hank

Leave a comment:

• Samurai Dave
    replied
    I'll add you to my pray list

Bill,
    It would be my honor to go to the Lord in prayer on your behalf. I admire your courage and bravery. I will ask that He strengthen and comfort you.

Take care and God bless!
    Dave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X